Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly wireless in ear monitor.
Apr 20, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #197 of 317
On the Kickstarter page people have started receiving theirs

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:39 AM Post #199 of 317
Wow. They locked the other thread...anywho, I've just received a shipping update on either my Master and/or Air in the USA. It currently has a pre-shipment status from USPS w/ tracking #, which leads me to believe it will be shipped out today or early next week as stated by Jake. 

EDIT: That means 1-3 business days after ship date. Fingers crossed package will be received next week. Fingers double crossed the Airs will be in there too.

Apr 21, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #200 of 317
Anybody getting AIR please report on drop-outs. There are already 4 users reporting it on KS, every few seconds a drop-out. If this is true, it might be among the the worse BT IEM for drop-outs.

Apr 21, 2017 at 1:19 PM Post #207 of 317
Weird, both my bt dongles have had no dropouts (2pin and mmcx)...

That's great and I wish I had the same result. This is my second pair since the first one broke on day 1. Drop outs are constant when on the move and the earphones come off easily from the dongle. Same issue with pm4 and virus connectors using the regular cable.

Thankfully they fixed that issue. Hoping for the best with the air since I'm anxiously waiting for it.

Apr 22, 2017 at 6:18 AM Post #208 of 317
Got my Air this morning. First impressions...

Good build, nice set of accessories, sound is decent for BT, paired easily with my HTC 10.

Unfortunately I have dropouts though. Normally for a couple of seconds but makes it not a good experience.

Apr 22, 2017 at 6:48 AM Post #209 of 317
I thought the Airs were supposed to have a very good BT connectivity? Wasn't that what they stated in the KS video? I remember it being one of the important reasons why I purchased them...

Apr 22, 2017 at 6:53 AM Post #210 of 317
Yeah. It's not looking good based on the comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back