Trinity Audio - PHANTOM AIR - The worlds FIRST tuneable truly wireless in ear monitor.
Mar 2, 2017 at 10:49 AM Post #181 of 317
Well it's the end of the week....
Have the Phantom Air landed in the United States yet?

Are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet, no but it will be soon...

Ok, are we there yet, are we there yet, are we there yet?

Where's everyone's patience gone. What does it matter if they are or are not - you have no control over the matter?

Mar 4, 2017 at 9:08 AM Post #183 of 317
Well, my patience for instance only goes so far. I bought the pm6 in October last year, and somehow they managed to be finished after the Phantom Air, which didn't even go into production until several months after.
Now I know, I am sure that it is only in the customers best interests, but I am starting to impatient and they better be very very good.

Mar 4, 2017 at 9:09 AM Post #184 of 317
Oh and in England the end of the week is typically on a Sunday and not 3pm Thursday afternoon! But I wish it was.

I'm not going to beat a dead horse. The end of the business week is Friday. There won't be shipping on Saturday and Sunday likely
You understood exactly what my point was. Why don't you ignore my posts in the future

You and I can respectfully agree/disagree he on what is appropriate in this situation. As a consumer who spent a fair amount of money with Trinity I don't think a little bit of information was an issue. It's all water under the bridge as they now are showing items are shipping

Mar 4, 2017 at 9:11 AM Post #185 of 317
Well, my patience for instance only goes so far. I bought the pm6 in October last year, and somehow they managed to be finished after the Phantom Air, which didn't even go into production until several months after.
Now I know, I am sure that it is only in the customers best interests, but I am starting to impatient and they better be very very good.

...huh? The master 6 is currently shipping.

Mar 4, 2017 at 9:14 AM Post #186 of 317
...huh? The master 6 is currently shipping.

I understand his frustration. It was just information that was desired.

The website shows that they are currently shipping the products.

We will see, how the super early birds with respect to Phantom air get their items. I'm eagerly looking forward to this and hope I have it before my son Spring break is over two weeks from now.

Mar 4, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #187 of 317
I understand his frustration. It was just information that was desired.

The website shows that they are currently shipping the products.

We will see, how the super early birds with respect to Phantom air get their items. I'm eagerly looking forward to this and hope I have it before my son Spring break is over two weeks from now.

No I just didn't understand his post, sounded like he was frustrated that the air was shipping before the pm6 (which isn't right)

Mar 4, 2017 at 9:50 AM Post #188 of 317
No I just didn't understand his post, sounded like he was frustrated that the air was shipping before the pm6

I see it as a general frustration with what happened with all these products shipping at the same time. If he purchased on kickstarter then there is going to be a difference in shipping times versus phantom air from what I can tell

However, I'm still not impressed that Trinity tried to ship all of these various products at the same time. A staggered release especially with top of the line items was more appropriate.

Kickstarter campaign, shipping is very different from their website purchases

I'm pretty sure the kickstarter campaign was clear that Master 6 from it would ship later than phantom air and later than those purchased on the website

For what it's worth, it's my opinion and it's not worth two cents.

Mar 4, 2017 at 10:10 AM Post #189 of 317
That's understandable... it's inconvenient that all these projects reached a mature state and became ready to ship at the same time, and clogged up the processing/shipping as a result. Given that all these projects existed and were being developed simultaneously, I'm not sure that I'd prefer they artificially hold back shipping dates for some products that are ready to go out the door in order to stabilize the shipping process... I'd rather they take the approach they are currently taking (just my opinion).

A lot of the frustration people have may be related to the fact that they had so many products on the design table at once... while I understand that opinion, Trinity is a developing company trying to plant their flag in the market and if they are so enthusiastic about it... I wouldn't want them to box themselves in until they felt satisfied with their core line of products. They genuinely seem to be doing the best they can

Mar 4, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #190 of 317
I see it as a general frustration with what happened with all these products shipping at the same time. If he purchased on kickstarter then there is going to be a difference in shipping times versus phantom air from what I can tell

However, I'm still not impressed that Trinity tried to ship all of these various products at the same time. A staggered release especially with top of the line items was more appropriate.

Kickstarter campaign, shipping is very different from their website purchases

I'm pretty sure the kickstarter campaign was clear that Master 6 from it would ship later than phantom air and later than those purchased on the website

For what it's worth, it's my opinion and it's not worth two cents.

The KS campaign stated the PM6 would ship before the Air ... december 2016/january 2017 ...

Apr 8, 2017 at 5:39 AM Post #194 of 317
Anyone get their Air yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back