Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Feb 21, 2017 at 4:03 PM Post #1,366 of 2,949
Is an "11mm dual coil electroacoustic transducer" a fancy Dynamic Driver or another kind of BA? So it would be 1 second-gen BA and 1 electroacoustic thing? Just wondering how many drivers total and how many of each type (BA and DD)

EDIT: Question is regarding Icarus III, although it reminded me to ask the same question about the Icarus IV

An electroacoustic transducer is just the technical term for dynamic driver. The main difference seems to be the size - 11mm for Icarus III vs 7mm for Trinity IEMs. What difference this will make is anyone's guess.

Feb 21, 2017 at 7:58 PM Post #1,367 of 2,949
An electroacoustic transducer is just the technical term for dynamic driver. The main difference seems to be the size - 11mm for Icarus III vs 7mm for Trinity IEMs. What difference this will make is anyone's guess.

My understanding is that dual coil dynamic drivers are superior (has 2 coils) to normal dynamic drivers.

Feb 22, 2017 at 2:50 AM Post #1,368 of 2,949
I watched the Differences between Master and Icarus III and I still don't understand the differences apart from instrument separation being better on the Icarus III - which sounds like it it have a larger soundstage.
For bass which one has more quantity and which goes lower?
What about the mids or treble?

Feb 22, 2017 at 1:12 PM Post #1,373 of 2,949
From Trinity:

We told you to be on the lookout for another update and here is is!
_
The Phantom Air is now out of colouring and is currently being packaged up, shipping will start late next week! As soon as we have them here we will get some images up of all the coloured Phantom Air's.
_
Master 6, Hunter ,Atlas Delta and Delta are winging their way to us and we expect to start shipping sometime between Friday this week or Monday next week. Be on the look out for a very cool video showing how we heat treat the titanium Hunters to give those that ordered heat treated titanium their unique look. All I can see it involves a blow torch :)
_
Please note that we have thousands of orders to ship out, so please allow a little time for us to get through them, please also be mindful that International customers will have a 7-14 working day shipping time, so again please allow for that.
_
For those that have been asking about the Expiry of the discount code TRADEUPPROGRAM that allows you to get a Master for £60, please note that code expires on Tuesday 28th February 2017.
_
We would like to thank everyone for their support and look forward to hearing your feedback on all the new gear.
_
Trinity Audio Engineering

Does shipping mean from the Alabama location in the US this friday or Monday for Master 6, Hunter , Atlas-Delta and Delta?

Same question for Phantom Air will start shipping from the Alabama the US location late next week?

Feb 22, 2017 at 1:14 PM Post #1,374 of 2,949
From Trinity:

_
The Phantom Air is now out of colouring and is currently being packaged up, shipping will start late next week! As soon as we have them here we will get some images up of all the coloured Phantom Air's.
_
Master 6, Hunter ,Atlas Delta and Delta are winging their way to us and we expect to start shipping sometime between Friday this week or Monday next week. Be on the look out for a very cool video showing how we heat treat the titanium Hunters to give those that ordered heat treated titanium their unique look. All I can see it involves a blow torch :)
_
Please note that we have thousands of orders to ship out, so please allow a little time for us to get through them, please also be mindful that International customers will have a 7-14 working day shipping time, so again please allow for that.
_
For those that have been asking about the Expiry of the discount code TRADEUPPROGRAM that allows you to get a Master for £60, please note that code expires on Tuesday 28th February 2017.
_
We would like to thank everyone for their support and look forward to hearing your feedback on all the new gear.
_

Does shipping mean from the Alabama location in the US this friday or Monday for Master 6, Hunter , Atlas-Delta and Delta?

Same question for Phantom Air will start shipping from the Alabama the US location late next week?

2 days after for USA

Feb 22, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #1,375 of 2,949
From Trinity:

_
_
Master 6, Hunter ,Atlas Delta and Delta are winging their way to us and we expect to start shipping sometime between Friday this week or Monday next week. Be on the look out for a very cool video showing how we heat treat the titanium Hunters to give those that ordered heat treated titanium their unique look. All I can see it involves a blow torch
smily_headphones1.gif

_
_
_
_

Bob does that mean 7 to 14 more days to ship for international customers or in total 7-14 days to deliver?

Feb 22, 2017 at 4:13 PM Post #1,378 of 2,949
Is there any e-mail notification sent by Trinity, when my order is on the way? I did not add express shipping or tracking, but am I getting informed that my item is getting shipped?
2 days after for USA... after what? EU shipping?
I am excited to get my PM6 I preordered early September!

Feb 22, 2017 at 4:37 PM Post #1,379 of 2,949
Is there any e-mail notification sent by Trinity, when my order is on the way? I did not add express shipping or tracking, but am I getting informed that my item is getting shipped?
2 days after for USA... after what? EU shipping?
I am excited to get my PM6 I preordered early September!

can't speak for anyone else but i've never received any type of shipping email for any of my trinity orders.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back