Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Feb 2, 2017 at 5:17 PM Post #1,006 of 2,949
Ooh, for your sake, I hope they're shipping out soon enough for you to get them before leaving the country. That would be a lotta extra wait time tacked on otherwise.

In terms of news for Air backers, good to hear that it's maybe only a couple more weeks before they get shipped. I look forward to checking out a completely wireless solution.

For everyone's sake, I hope they ship them asap! It's been a hella wait for everyone.

Feb 2, 2017 at 7:57 PM Post #1,008 of 2,949
  Its good they are taking QC seriously now however they should just give estimated ship time based on the number of IEMs they can get through in a week for example.

I think the reason they aren't doing that is because they have to ship in different batches. Like, anything in the EU ships out of their place in the UK, but anything US gets shipped in a huge batch to the Alabama distribution center before being broken down into individual shipments. Almost like how Massdrop stuff has to wait for the manufacturer to finish producing everything before it gets sent to Massdrop and broken down to individual shipments.

Besides, when they give shipping times, people keep complaining when we pass that timeframe without the items getting shipped. And people also complain that they have to keep waiting without an estimated shipping time. The Trinity team just can't win in any way on that front.

Feb 3, 2017 at 4:40 AM Post #1,010 of 2,949
No. I thought that strange.

The easiest thing to do is visit the Trinity Audio site and click on 'Filters Explained'.

The other thing is that the colours of the Vyrus (for instance) don't line up with the Sabre. You must go down the page to the Sabre.

It might have made more sense if the colours were consistent, but they're not.

Feb 3, 2017 at 4:42 AM Post #1,011 of 2,949
Indeed I found on the site. So far my first impressions, before decent burning (assuming it is needed) is in the direction of what i read (with the purple filters on). Interesting signature, high kind of scratching in a nice way. Warm low. no regrets ... but those long filter go deep and I wish there was a canister for all five types of filters instead of only 4. Makes little sense.

Also there is one cable (with an hard loop) I truly have no clue how to wear!

Feb 3, 2017 at 6:42 AM Post #1,012 of 2,949
The hard loop bit goes over the backs of your ears. It is supposed to be more secure than a standard wire, but I find them a nuisance to pack away tbh so just use the standard wire.

I find Trinity Audio's idea of neutral to be a good spot for sound. I'd start there and move if you'd prefer either more or less bass. It can be difficult to choose a barrel with all of the choices so middle ground is a good place to start.

Feb 3, 2017 at 7:10 AM Post #1,015 of 2,949
  Hello, Yes I mean the original Delta- unfortunately maybe Bobtrinity will give more info because I`m waiting my pair 2 months to arrive and the last info which I receive was "The Delta Hybrid is a pre-order, shipping is estimated for late January" unfortunately for now still nothing on the table  

I'm curious about this also.   I ordered a few weeks back, and according to the page: "The Trinity Delta is a pre-order item and shipping will begin in Approximately DECEMBER/JANUARY 2016/17. By adding to cart/basket you agree to your card being charged."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back