Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Jan 26, 2017 at 4:31 PM Post #949 of 2,949
I'm resisting. Having a Hunter on order helps with that. You should try it
tongue.gif

Jan 27, 2017 at 12:14 AM Post #952 of 2,949
@Bobtrinity Will the Sagaris stuff have filters as well? I'm really desperate for details since I think the new Master discount is ending soon. I really don't want to buy the Master if the Sagaris iems will offer a superior/preferable sound or signature. I know you've said the Sagaris stuff has a significantly different signature but I'm not sure how to take that.

EDIT: I read the previous page and saw that the Master discount probably won't end till the end of February, so I guess the info's not super urgent if details aren't quite nailed down. Still would be nice though :)

Jan 27, 2017 at 1:12 AM Post #954 of 2,949
@Bobtrinity Will the Sagaris stuff have filters as well? I'm really desperate for details since I think the new Master discount is ending soon. I really don't want to buy the Master if the Sagaris iems will offer a superior/preferable sound or signature. I know you've said the Sagaris stuff has a significantly different signature but I'm not sure how to take that.

EDIT: I read the previous page and saw that the Master discount probably won't end till the end of February, so I guess the info's not super urgent if details aren't quite nailed down. Still would be nice though
smily_headphones1.gif

Wait, isn't Sagaris series all about DAC and AMP? It's not another series of IEMs, isn't it?

Jan 27, 2017 at 1:15 AM Post #955 of 2,949
  Wait, isn't Sagaris series all about DAC and AMP? It's not another series of IEMs, isn't it?

Looks to be 2 new IEMs as well.

Jan 27, 2017 at 1:16 AM Post #956 of 2,949

According to the website. It's 2 IEM's, 1 Quad driver, 1 which just states multiple drivers. Also a DAC/Amp & a DAP. So looks like there's 4 items in the Sagaris line.

Jan 27, 2017 at 1:20 AM Post #957 of 2,949
According to the website. It's 2 IEM's, 1 Quad driver, 1 which just states multiple drivers. Also a DAC/Amp & a DAP. So looks like there's 4 items in the Sagaris line.

Ok guys, my bad. I checked out the first one and then assumed all the rest of the series is the same thing with "higher level", due to its sequential naming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back