Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
May 28, 2017 at 3:29 AM Post #1,831 of 2,949
But to be honest the fit was crap even of the delta vII... Heck, i returned mine within a week because of it... But with a remodeled fit with something more ergonomic and improve Dynamic drivers like what has been provided in the upgraded models, and you got something that has the best price/performance ratio in the company that could probably beats out the sabre and pm4 easily and probably the Master.

Heck if BOB revamped the Bass to balance it out better and kept the balance of the upper frequencies without spiking the **** out of it like he always does, then you got game changer.

But because of the more balanced upper frequencies of the delta vII, it definitely is more agreeable to a larger audience.
I never bought a Delta V2. Could tell just by the pictures my ears weren't gonna agree with the shell's form factor. Especially keeping in mind the cost, I think the main complaint I could have of the OG Delta could be resolved with the sheer number of filters there are now. Between the 3 filters of the original, I liked the gunmetal the best. It had the best balance to my ears, but even then, it had a bit too much midbass; it was disproportional to the rest of the bass frequencies. If there was something like the green and blue filters now available with the Vyrus 2 (or the current gold [damped] I think, I can't remember which one I preferred), I think it would've been even better. As it stands, it's still probably the most musical Trinity IEM I've listened to. Though that isn't saying much since I've only had a chance to listen to 3 of them thus far. Still waiting on IEMs 4 and 5 to show up :D

May 29, 2017 at 10:12 AM Post #1,838 of 2,949
Pm6 matte black arrived safely in singapore.
First impressions : (with black filters)
Sounds "digital"
Realised cables were attached with the wrong polarity.
Sounds better after re attachment.
Detailed and natural
Responds well to amping
Now to burn in

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 10:19 AM Post #1,840 of 2,949
It is easy to mess up polarity since the side guide is kind of tiny to see. But I do fine them pretty cold/neutral.
The "industry standard" recessed 2 pin is anything but industry standard.
The socket was turned 90 degrees.
So there goes any cable with an earguide.
I have to agree that it is neutral but i dont think that it is that cold. If u happen to have them, try wide bore tips. They sound much better and fit me better too. YMMV
Side note, the fit is difficult, even with my "average" size ears.
Nozzles are too long and thick.
Housing too thick
And those extremely thin cables with memory wire arent helping.

Last edited:
May 29, 2017 at 10:21 AM Post #1,841 of 2,949
Fit for me is perfect. I use the spiral dot MS and can wear them easily and even perfect isolation from a 3d printer at 1 me distance (where I am now). I have smallish ears.
I use the blue and they are coldish as in analytical, not dark and warm. Honestly, I am truly liking them with the blue filters on.

May 29, 2017 at 10:23 AM Post #1,842 of 2,949
Fit for me is perfect. I use the spiral dot MS and can wear them easily and even perfect isolation from a 3d printer at 1 me distance (where I am now). I have smallish ears.
I use the blue and they are coldish as in analytical, not dark and warm. Honestly, I am truly liking them with the blue filters on.

I used the same tips and still have fit issues. Still tip rolling.
Impressions were done with the black filters

May 29, 2017 at 10:25 AM Post #1,843 of 2,949
Black filters are warmer but for my pair it has impossible sibilance. Black, gold (both), purple, green all have horrible sibilance for me. Gun metal was better but too bright, blue is perfect for me.

For the fit I pushe them in (so they re kid at an angle) and this makes them fit very well.

May 29, 2017 at 1:30 PM Post #1,844 of 2,949
May I ask you where you found these tips in Belgium? Everybody is raving about them, I might want to give them a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back