Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
May 23, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #1,771 of 2,949
Finally received my Masters today, did come with an extra set of Medium tips and a bag.
First impression is ok-ish, bit hollow sounding with the red filters, running from my XDP-300R DAP, will try some more later on.
Unpleasant surprise was that the promised 2.5mm TRRS cable wasn't there, which was one of the main reasons for trying this Master, as an upgrade from my Master 4 and first step into balanced.

Will we receive the 3.5 TRRS male to 2.5 TRRS male cable automatically or do I need to sent Trinity an email?
You might want to send them an email. Plus they are sending a 3.5mm TRRS to 3.5mm TRRS. Not sure why they changed it to 3.5mm TRRS.

May 23, 2017 at 2:10 PM Post #1,772 of 2,949
Finally received my Masters today, did come with an extra set of Medium tips and a bag.
First impression is ok-ish, bit hollow sounding with the red filters, running from my XDP-300R DAP, will try some more later on.
Unpleasant surprise was that the promised 2.5mm TRRS cable wasn't there, which was one of the main reasons for trying this Master, as an upgrade from my Master 4 and first step into balanced.

Will we receive the 3.5 TRRS male to 2.5 TRRS male cable automatically or do I need to sent Trinity an email?
I've seen reports that they're supposed to get to that when they can get those cables in stock, but I'd say to send them an email. As inaccurate as their responses have been lately, they're as accurate of an answer as you'll get.

May 23, 2017 at 2:37 PM Post #1,773 of 2,949
Thanks, will do!

May 23, 2017 at 2:51 PM Post #1,774 of 2,949
12 (!) days ago i was promised a refund for my hunter order , i'm still waiting ! :triportsad:
Anybody else had to wait this long for a refund ?
I'm done with Trinity , even if the hunter shows up at my door "by accident " i will sell it BNIB with seal intact just like my Master and Vyrus 2 just to recover the PayPal costs.

Last edited:
May 23, 2017 at 2:54 PM Post #1,775 of 2,949
12 (!) days ago i was promised a refund for my hunter order , i'm still waiting ! :triportsad:
I'm done with Trinity , even if the hunter shows up at my door "by accident " i will sell it BNIB with seal intact just like my Master and Vyrus just to recover the PayPal costs.
Have you sent them another email (and also who are you emailing)? Seems to me like a lot of people are really needing to chase them in order to get their refund.

May 23, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #1,778 of 2,949
I'm done with Trinity , even if the hunter shows up at my door "by accident " i will sell it BNIB with seal intact just like my Master and Vyrus 2 just to recover the PayPal costs.

I'm in the same boat. (PM6)
Kinda curious on when Bob decides to show up here, or at all.
Trust me "by accident" is 100% calculated. I'm waiting for 3 weeks now, and nothing has been done.

May 23, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #1,781 of 2,949
Same here. I am waiting 12 business days now (first email on 8th May, so a week before the no-refund-anymore-update / again-30%-fee-update), I emailed Jake 3 times and everything I get is "we will solve this", but nothing yet.
My emails to the enquiry-mail got totally ignored... Not a single answer to these ones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back