TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS IEM's
Oct 10, 2015 at 7:47 AM Post #226 of 713
I see Atlas is available for preorder. How do we order bluetooth lanyard with it? Since its a direct checkout I am assuming adding additional amount would not be possible.

Those will be added later, at the moment we are just collecting the pre-orders. You will be able to order additional cables closer to shipping time.

Oct 10, 2015 at 9:10 AM Post #227 of 713
Interesting that the Helio is not on the site at all. I noticed the ks there where plenty avaliable. To be honest I think the price was just too close to the Atlas with not enough to differentiate it's self from its bigger brother, no USP.

Is the Helio shelved then bar the people who ordered on ks?

Oct 13, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #229 of 713
  Bob, will we be able to see the actual earphones in Red, Matte Black and Gunmetal before choosing?

i'm making the assumption that all colors that have a matching color filter will look the same as that filter.  i would like to see a finalized matte black and orange, though i understand if that may not be possible before survey's have to be finished.

Oct 13, 2015 at 4:50 PM Post #230 of 713
  i'm making the assumption that all colors that have a matching color filter will look the same as that filter.  i would like to see a finalized matte black and orange, though i understand if that may not be possible before survey's have to be finished.

+1 on a sample for the colour options :)

I really love the gunmetal on the Delta's but am still in doubt to order the Atlas in either gunmetal or the matt black ones....and I still haven't decided :wink:

I'm wondering though... will the bluetooth cable's remote be colour matched to the colour of the Atlas itself? Or will the casing be a default (black like the Delta's remote?) colour? That also influences my choice as I prefer a unified endresult, but I also know that you can't create six different finishes for a bluetooth cable.

Edit: Brooko or Bob, can you also wear the Atlas in a regular way instead of over the ears?

Oct 23, 2015 at 1:07 PM Post #231 of 713
hello, i'm new here, and i've three questions:

1) how was these atlas compared to the shure se215? have these atlas, with the correct filter, a good bass like shure? (i listen principally EDM)

2) the atlas working good amped with a fiio e12?   

3) there are any chance to have the atlas in two color ( for example the left in red and the right in polished alluminium ) as already asked in this thread by other persons?   

thanks
tongue.gif

Dec 2, 2015 at 7:37 AM Post #232 of 713

+1 on a sample for the colour options :)

I really love the gunmetal on the Delta's but am still in doubt to order the Atlas in either gunmetal or the matt black ones....and I still haven't decided :wink:

I'm wondering though... will the bluetooth cable's remote be colour matched to the colour of the Atlas itself? Or will the casing be a default (black like the Delta's remote?) colour? That also influences my choice as I prefer a unified endresult, but I also know that you can't create six different finishes for a bluetooth cable.

Edit: Brooko or Bob, can you also wear the Atlas in a regular way instead of over the ears?

Yesterday's Kickstarter update has pics of the production housings in all their colors 
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #234 of 713
Hi Folks

Here is a copy/paste of what was posted on the KS update.

Cheers
Bob

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Backers

Hope life is treating you all well?

Things are looking good as of today. We will start shipping by no later than the end of next week for the IEMs (don't forget BT lanyards will follow at a later date as advised previously).

Please note all shipments will be sent in backer order number.

Here are a couple of pics taken from Camera phone during production and will update with some high quality ones next week.

Dec 2, 2015 at 10:57 AM Post #235 of 713
  Hi Folks

Here is a copy/paste of what was posted on the KS update.

Cheers
Bob

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Backers

Hope life is treating you all well?

Things are looking good as of today. We will start shipping by no later than the end of next week for the IEMs (don't forget BT lanyards will follow at a later date as advised previously).

Please note all shipments will be sent in backer order number.

Here are a couple of pics taken from Camera phone during production and will update with some high quality ones next week.

Woot woot, so pumped and thinking my new favorite iem's in my Burnt Orange alma mota will make my fellow alumni jealous
evil_smiley.gif
HeHeHe

Dec 2, 2015 at 11:07 AM Post #237 of 713
Wow, they look great! I was torn between the gunmetal and the polished aluminium. I went with the latter in the end but they both look amazing. Now even more eagerly awaiting delivery 
smile.gif

Dec 9, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #238 of 713
Some colors seem to have branding, while others do not. Bob, should we expect the white trinity logo/text on all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back