TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS IEM's
Sep 20, 2015 at 8:37 PM Post #196 of 713
Yep - it was the way with the last KS, and we all know how successful that one was.

I haven't heard from anyone that is unhappy with the value and quality of the original Delta, Techne and Hyperion. I'm sure Vince and I agree that the Atlas and Helio look to be very much a continuation of the first KS success.  The overall quality and value make them an easy choice.

Sep 21, 2015 at 11:33 AM Post #199 of 713
  Thanks for the new update @Bobtrinity  but 35 more euros is 2 much for me, 20 i would give but not 35. Its a shame, i really wanted that orange/black matte combo.

I agree... quite the price hike.

I was totally willing to throw down more, just not THAT much. CrAzY.

Sep 21, 2015 at 12:04 PM Post #201 of 713
  Someone released an Atlas early bird, and I've grabbed it. Noms.

I saw one available while I was checking out how much funding was needed..wondered how long it would take before someone nabbed it, haha. Lucky you!
biggrin.gif

Sep 21, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #202 of 713
Someone released an Atlas early bird, and I've grabbed it. Noms.

That was me. :wink: Thought I'd up the funding and go for the Atlas and Helio combo. Because...why not?

For Bob: I added £10 to my order to get a bluetooth cable, it told me it added 10 for shipping in the end, but the total was the same as I funded, i.e. not my pledge +10. Is this right?

Sep 21, 2015 at 5:47 PM Post #204 of 713
That was me. :wink: Thought I'd up the funding and go for the Atlas and Helio combo. Because...why not?

For Bob: I added £10 to my order to get a bluetooth cable, it told me it added 10 for shipping in the end, but the total was the same as I funded, i.e. not my pledge +10. Is this right?

If the shipping is £10 and a bluetooth cable is £10, then your backer level should be £165. Rock on!

Sep 21, 2015 at 6:18 PM Post #205 of 713
All right, after I changed my pledge to a pretty multi-color Atlas and made a another account to back a pair of Helios as gifts, it's one pledge of an Atlas (or more) from completion! Who's gonna bite?

Sep 21, 2015 at 8:34 PM Post #206 of 713
and...funded!  

looking forward to getting my cable and color requests locked in and the long wait until december.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back