TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS IEM's
Aug 11, 2015 at 7:44 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 713

Bobtrinity

Member of the Trade: Trinity Audio
RE-LAUNCHED today 1st September 2015 https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157887895/high-end-in-ear-headphones-and-wireless-in-ear-hea

Here are the base specs

ATLAS

The Trinity ATLAS features our neodymium 8mm dynamic drivers + our custom tuned single balanced armatures packed into our precision engineered aluminium ergonomic shell and fitted with our filter tuning system to provide the most detailed and accurate listening experience possible.

Each ATLAS has splash-proof nano-coating technology protecting them.

The hydrophobic layer ensures superior liquid repellency, by protecting the entire device in just one process – leaving no weak points to attract moisture and corrosion.

Each ATLAS comes complete with 5 different tuning filters to tune the sound to suit your needs.

Each ATLAS comes with 3 detachable cables, 2 for sports use (1.2M & 0.6M) equipped with a multifunction remote and Mic, the third cable features our exquisite multi-braid cable design.

SPECIFICATION

1. Balanced Armature + 8mm neodymium dynamic drivers
  2. 5 x Interchangeable tuning filter system
  3. Impedance 16Ohm
  4. Sensitivity 110 +/- 3DB
  5. Frequency response 19 - 21000HZ
  6. 24ct Gold plated 3.5mm Jack
  7. 1.2M & 0.6M Cable with remote & Mic/1.2M Multi-braid cable (non remote/mic)

RRP £160.00 - See Kickstarter for some special Kickstarter rewards and pricing

HELIO

The Trinity HELIO features our neodymium 8mm dynamic drivers enclosed in our precision engineered aluminium ergonomic shell and fitted with our filter tuning system to provide the most detailed and accurate listening experience possible.

Each HELIO has splash-proof nano-coating technology protecting them.

The hydrophobic layer ensures superior liquid repellency, by protecting the entire device in just one process – leaving no weak points to attract moisture and corrosion.

The HELIO comes complete with 5 different tuning filters to tune the sound to suit your needs.

Each HELIO comes with 3 detachable cables, 2 for sports use (1.2M & 0.6M) equipped with a multifunction remote and Mic (works on Android/iOS/Windows devices), the third cable features our exquisite multi-braid cable design.

SPECIFICATION

1. 8mm neodymium dynamic drivers
  3. Impedance 16Ohm
  4. Sensitivity 108 +/- 3DB

RRP £130.00 - See Kickstarter for some special Kickstarter rewards and pricing.

Please checkout our campaign using the link below and feel free to ask any questions here.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157887895/high-end-in-ear-headphones-and-wireless-in-ear-hea

Aug 11, 2015 at 9:05 AM Post #2 of 713
Seems very nice @Bobtrinity ! But have some questions:

Is it possible to post a photo of them in an actual ear to see how will they fit?

Both models will have the purple/silver choice of colors or each model has his own color (Helio = Purple, Atlas = Silver)? 

Good luck with the Kickstarter campaign!

Aug 11, 2015 at 10:14 AM Post #3 of 713
Info Bob shared already:

The drivers are physically the same size but with different tuning on the armature for greater range and the dynamic is reworked based on the previous vented driver architecture.

The units keep all the detail but offer a more 3D sound and greater isolation.

The filter system has been reworked from top to bottom and offers even greater versatility.

Hope that helps.

I'm hoping bass will go deeper and or have more detail/texture vs deltas.

Aug 11, 2015 at 8:48 PM Post #4 of 713
Done backed it. Good luck Bob! Can't wait!

Aug 11, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #5 of 713
  Today we have launched a new Kickstarter campaign for our high-end IEMs

Here are the base specs

ATLAS

The Trinity ATLAS features our neodymium 8mm dynamic drivers + our custom tuned single balanced armatures packed into our precision engineered aluminium ergonomic shell and fitted with our filter tuning system to provide the most detailed and accurate listening experience possible.

Each ATLAS has splash-proof nano-coating technology protecting them.

Each ATLAS comes complete with 5 different tuning filters to tune the sound to suit your needs.

Each ATLAS comes with 3 detachable cables, 2 for sports use (1.2M & 0.6M) equipped with a multifunction remote and Mic, the third cable features our exquisite multi-braid cable design.

SPECIFICATION

1. Balanced Armature + 8mm neodymium dynamic drivers
  3. Impedance 16Ohm
  4. Sensitivity 110 +/- 3DB

RRP £160.00 - See Kickstarter for some special Kickstarter rewards and pricing

HELIO

The Trinity HELIO features our neodymium 8mm dynamic drivers enclosed in our precision engineered aluminium ergonomic shell and fitted with our filter tuning system to provide the most detailed and accurate listening experience possible.

Each HELIO has splash-proof nano-coating technology protecting them.

The HELIO comes complete with 5 different tuning filters to tune the sound to suit your needs.

Each HELIO comes with 3 detachable cables, 2 for sports use (1.2M & 0.6M) equipped with a multifunction remote and Mic (works on Android/iOS/Windows devices), the third cable features our exquisite multi-braid cable design.

SPECIFICATION

1. 8mm neodymium dynamic drivers
  3. Impedance 16Ohm
  4. Sensitivity 108 +/- 3DB

RRP £130.00 - See Kickstarter for some special Kickstarter rewards and pricing.

Please checkout our campaign using the link below and feel free to ask any questions here.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/157887895/high-end-sports-in-ear-headphones-by-trinity-audio

Bob - couple of requests that I think would help many folks (me included) to decide:
1. Can you please post a photo of Atlas and Helio next to each other, from similar angles?  I am trying to understand how they're shaped...
2. As someone already asked - photos of both inside an ear, to see the fit.
3. Some info / details on how they're held in place while running.  Those are sports IEMs after all  :wink:
4. Can you try and describe how each of them (Atlas / Helio) compare to Hyperion / Techne / Delta ?

I just got the Hyperion / Delta combo last night, and so far blown by Hyperion sound quality and bass (how do you pack so much bass into such a small package?!?!).
Will listen to the Deltas over the coming weekend (something to look forward to!!)

Thanks a lot in advance, and keep on the EXCELLENT work  :wink:

Zachi.

Aug 12, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #7 of 713
Bob - couple of requests that I think would help many folks (me included) to decide:
1. Can you please post a photo of Atlas and Helio next to each other, from similar angles?  I am trying to understand how they're shaped...
3. Some info / details on how they're held in place while running.  Those are sports IEMs after all  :wink:
4. Can you try and describe how each of them (Atlas / Helio) compare to Hyperion / Techne / Delta ?

I just got the Hyperion / Delta combo last night, and so far blown by Hyperion sound quality and bass (how do you pack so much bass into such a small package?!?!).
Will listen to the Deltas over the coming weekend (something to look forward to!!)

Thanks a lot in advance, and keep on the EXCELLENT work  :wink:

Zachi.

I will do you a write up tomorrow along with some pics.

Glad your enjoying our first offering.

Aug 12, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #8 of 713
Aug 13, 2015 at 9:09 AM Post #9 of 713
Really interested in a future review, and also looking forward for a flagship version of this model, yet that would be at least in a year or two :< 

Aug 13, 2015 at 10:38 AM Post #10 of 713
HI Guys

Here is the reply to the questions

HELIO

ATLAS

They are held in place by having a small nozzle for deep insertion followed by the back leading edge fit under the rear of the fold/flap (Antihelix) of your ear , along with over the ear wear not only are they secure running, but i am pretty sure I could do repeated backflips and not dislodge them

I have have not lost the core enjoyment of the Hyperion and Delta sound within these models, but at the same time they are very different.
Apart from the obviouse physical differences and the detachable cables they are also tuned differently.

The Helio has an new and improved driver set up based on the previous vented driver architecture. It now has an even broader range of abilities than before and with the addition of 5 filters there is a sound to suit every one from Major bass head to Major treble head.

The Atlas also has the new 8mm neodymium vented driver along with a reworked/tuned armature. The armature still retains its nice top end but have tuned a tiny little more warmth into its midrange. 

Basically both these units are step up from their sibling models.

Any more specific questions just ask 
biggrin.gif

Aug 13, 2015 at 10:54 AM Post #11 of 713
Great product, looks great and im almost on the boat. If you could be able of posting a frec response of both iems with their filters would be great.
Also the pics of them and the color choices =)

Good luck!!!!!

Aug 13, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #12 of 713
The Atlas seems a little bigger (pumped up?) than the Helio. Both seems nice and flush on the ears!

So it seems like we can choose purple or silver for both models, right?
Is there be a possibility for more colors? Like the traditional stealth black?
biggrin.gif

Aug 13, 2015 at 2:29 PM Post #13 of 713
Yeah those colors are really the reason i havent step up to the kickstart yet, sorry sto say this but they are awful to me, i think they shoul've gone with the safe "black" pref in matte (personal preference).

Aug 13, 2015 at 2:41 PM Post #14 of 713
On our colour list will consist of polished aluminium , purple and gunmetal.

We can easily add red, yellow, black and orange.

We want to make what you guys want, so keep the suggestions coming and i can update kickstarter campaign no problem.

Aug 13, 2015 at 2:54 PM Post #15 of 713
On our colour list will consist of polished aluminium , purple and gunmetal.

We can easily add red, yellow, black and orange.

We want to make what you guys want, so keep the suggestions coming and i can update kickstarter campaign no problem.

I'm not sure if my question was read earlier on this page, so here it is again:

Hi @Bobtrinity,

Will Trinity Audio exhibit their lineup at CanJam UK this year?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back