TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS IEM's
Aug 13, 2015 at 5:45 PM Post #31 of 713
Only the 2 sporta cables. The multi-braid just does not need it.

The Atlas also has the new 8mm neodymium vented driver along with a reworked/tuned armature. The armature still retains its nice top end but have tuned a tiny little more warmth into its midrange

I sense the start of something special :rolleyes:

Aug 13, 2015 at 5:52 PM Post #32 of 713
No pressure, Gun-metal is fine as well but I'm not a fan of the raw or purple finish to be honest.

This kick-starter lark is strange, I have offered so little (1 Hyperion and 1 atlas) but feel so connected with the project / company; I only wish there were more UK based companies on KS which listen and liaise to this extent. I am all for supporting local companies.

.SoSoS.

Aug 13, 2015 at 5:55 PM Post #33 of 713
No pressure, Gun-metal is fine as well but I'm not a fan of the raw or purple finish to be honest.

This kick-starter lark is strange, I have offered so little (1 Hyperion and 1 atlas) but feel so connected with the project / company; I only wish there were more UK based companies on KS which listen and liaise to this extent. I am all for supporting local companies.

.SoSoS.

+1

British audio will always remain special.

Aug 13, 2015 at 6:22 PM Post #34 of 713
I have been doing some thinking this evening and have decided tomorrow I will add some extra things to the ks campaign now rather than stretch goals

1- 2.5 trrs balanced cable
2- Extra choice of colours as discussed
3- 3 sizes of hybrid tips s/m/l

Think that should cover it.

Aug 13, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #35 of 713

.SoSoS.

Thank you!

But the feedback (good and bad) works for company and customer alike.

So many times you can get all consumed in one goal or direction and miss things, so talking to you guys helps bring the focus back on what the consumer wants.

Aug 13, 2015 at 11:43 PM Post #38 of 713
@Bobtrinity
- Could you post picture Atlas with gunmetal colour ?
- What is shipping method use for delivery KS Atlas, is it regular post service (EMS) or something like UPS, Fedex ? In my country this will make huge different in the fee that I have to pay
- Could you give option for 3,5" TRRS balanced cable ? for Hifiman & Sony ZX2

Aug 13, 2015 at 11:54 PM Post #39 of 713
  @Bobtrinity
- What is shipping method use for delivery KS Atlas, is it regular post service (EMS) or something like UPS, Fedex ? In my country this will make huge different in the fee that I have to pay

y u plotting vs my wallet? 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Aug 14, 2015 at 1:22 AM Post #40 of 713
  @Bobtrinity

Yes, Eco shipping with tracking # is better than "customs linked" DHL etc, imo, albeit the wait time is little longer to those, but worth the wait than paying extra $$.

That's a nice option for those users but not sure how Bob's gonna "Balance" between them....coz if 2.5mm cable is being added then 3.5mm TRRS bal. cable too, is what the non-AK users wld request for.

Aug 14, 2015 at 7:02 AM Post #42 of 713
I think we will do 3.5 TRRS and you guys can buy an adapter if need smaller jack :wink:

But of course we have to reach target to even start dreaming of doing these things, so anything you guys can do to help will be great.

there will be a review or 2 coming before the campaign is over :wink:

Aug 14, 2015 at 7:17 AM Post #43 of 713
I have been doing some thinking this evening and have decided tomorrow I will add some extra things to the ks campaign now rather than stretch goals

1- 2.5 trrs balanced cable
2- Extra choice of colours as discussed
3- 3 sizes of hybrid tips s/m/l

Think that should cover it.

The new Atlas and Helio look really nice!  The extras for the stretch goals also very interesting, especially for those who has balanced DAP.

Aug 14, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #44 of 713
  I think we will do 3.5 TRRS and you guys can buy an adapter if need smaller jack :wink:

But of course we have to reach target to even start dreaming of doing these things, so anything you guys can do to help will be great.

there will be a review or 2 coming before the campaign is over :wink:

I will as soon as u say there will be matte black :p 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back