TRINITY AUDIO ENGINEERING LAUNCH NEW CAMPAIGN FOR HIGH-END SPORTS IEM's
Aug 14, 2015 at 9:59 AM Post #46 of 713

I confirmed new colour line up on KS this morning.

Matt black is option 
wink.gif

Thanks, as soon as i get home after work ill be on board.

Aug 14, 2015 at 11:10 AM Post #48 of 713
IMHO, that would be a nice set of colors, would cover a lot of preferences and styles!

@Wokei
, can't stop thinking on you looking at those purple Trinity :p  

Thanks Leo .....much appreciated

Wokei would probably like them even more if they were [COLOR=FF8C00]orange[/COLOR]. :bigsmile_face:  

Grandmaster Moe ....you know me too well ....muahahahaha

Aug 14, 2015 at 2:53 PM Post #55 of 713
Cant do brushed steel as they are made from aluminium.

I had a feeling it wouldn't be possible.

So what kind of technology will be used to ensure the paints will remain chip free & hold well onto the aluminium ?
I'm guessing the polished aluminium will be colour free and raw. Will it be lacquered or something to protect it ?

Although I supported Matt Black, Can we consider Gloss Black as well ?
Im guessing this is Matt black with gloss lacquer finish.

I think it will look more luxurious which is important to some.
I'm adding another image to inspire you. Great quality finish to this product that makes you want to own it even before you've listened to it.

Aug 14, 2015 at 3:22 PM Post #56 of 713
I had a feeling it wouldn't be possible.

So what kind of technology will be used to ensure the paints will remain chip free & hold well onto the aluminium ?
I'm guessing the polished aluminium will be colour free and raw. Will it be lacquered or something to protect it ?

Although I supported Matt Black, Can we consider Gloss Black as well ?
Im guessing this is Matt black with gloss lacquer finish.

I think it will look more luxurious which is important to some.
I'm adding another image to inspire you. Great quality finish to this product that makes you want to own it even before you've listened to it.

All shells will anodised so will be sturdy enough finish.

Will have to look at final choices closer to the end of the campaign.

Aug 15, 2015 at 2:35 AM Post #58 of 713
  I think we will do 3.5 TRRS and you guys can buy an adapter if need smaller jack :wink:

But of course we have to reach target to even start dreaming of doing these things, so anything you guys can do to help will be great.

there will be a review or 2 coming before the campaign is over :wink:

Hopefully, the reviewers will compare the Helio and Atlas to Hyperion and Delta...
I am soooo tempted, but the new pair is way more expensive than the previous one (Hyperion + Delta = 80 pounds  vs.  Helio + Atlas = 170 pounds)  
frown.gif

Aug 15, 2015 at 2:48 AM Post #59 of 713
I'll hopefully have both to run through their paces - and should be able to compare against all of the Trinity line.

Aug 15, 2015 at 3:01 AM Post #60 of 713
I'll hopefully have both to run through their paces - and should be able to compare against all of the Trinity line.

Sigh... My wallet hates head-fi... 
tongue_smile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back