TRINITY AUDIO - BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
Nov 27, 2015 at 4:14 AM Post #32 of 54
For those who've bought the Delta 3 filter, did you guys get the Gold Filter as well or just the default one?
Also, anybody familiar with how long does airmail shipping ETA usually is?

Nov 27, 2015 at 5:04 AM Post #33 of 54
For those who've bought the Delta 3 filter, did you guys get the Gold Filter as well or just the default one?
Also, anybody familiar with how long does airmail shipping ETA usually is?

The gold one is not included in the original 3-filter version... It was developed later. The 3 included filters are gunmetal (default), silver and purple.

Nov 27, 2015 at 5:15 AM Post #34 of 54
The gold one is not included in the original 3-filter version... It was developed later. The 3 included filters are gunmetal (default), silver and purple.

Ah, sorry. I should've made my question clearer. I'd like to ask whether they purchase the additional gold filter or not? I saw that it's available as a separate item...

Nov 27, 2015 at 5:22 AM Post #35 of 54

Ah, sorry. I should've made my question clearer. I'd like to ask whether they purchase the additional gold filter or not? I saw that it's available as a separate item...

Airmail takes 7-14 working days dependant on your location. Typically we see around 7 days delivery time for most of the world with Asia usually taking the full 14 working days. 

Nov 27, 2015 at 8:14 AM Post #36 of 54

Oh! Yes I bought the gold filter for myself as an additional item once they were released. But my gals aren't as picky as me, they'll be fine with the three filters :wink:

Nov 27, 2015 at 1:27 PM Post #41 of 54
I managed to hop in for my first premium in ears aswell :), if Bob wouldn't have made a few more available i would of missed it. So thanks for that. And i will wait till the Christmas Eve to open and try them up (gift for myself).

Nov 27, 2015 at 2:00 PM Post #42 of 54
  I managed to hop in for my first premium in ears aswell :), if Bob wouldn't have made a few more available i would of missed it. So thanks for that. And i will wait till the Christmas Eve to open and try them up (gift for myself).

You are going to wait a month to try them? I salute you for your strength. 

Nov 27, 2015 at 2:02 PM Post #43 of 54

You are going to wait a month to try them? I salute you for your strength. 

You both got Deltas?

Nov 27, 2015 at 2:21 PM Post #45 of 54
Dont miss out on the Techne deals. Although we have not had huge amounts of promo or reviews on these they are seriously good and at their current price are a steal!

Here is the most recent review from Audiophileon

http://www.audiophileon.com/news/trinity-audio-techne-review-earphones

Users who are viewing this thread

Back