TRINITY AUDIO - BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
Nov 23, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #16 of 54
Its already super cheap and free delivery worldwide so no discounts will be offered on these.

Bob, will the three stated prices above appear on Trinity site Friday? I mean with quantities stricktly limited will I need to be online midnight Thursday to place my order?

Nov 23, 2015 at 5:03 PM Post #17 of 54
Bob, will the three stated prices above appear on Trinity site Friday? I mean with quantities stricktly limited will I need to be online midnight Thursday to place my order?

Sale will start at 10am Friday morning UK time.

Dependant on stock levels we may extend it until the end of cyber monday also.

The Delta 3 filter (non mic) stock is quite limited but we do have a few more Techne mic and non mic.

Nov 23, 2015 at 5:06 PM Post #18 of 54
Sale will start at 9am Friday morning UK time.

Dependant on stock levels we may extend it until the end of cyber monday also.

The Delta 3 filter (non mic) stock is quite limited but we do have a few more Techne mic and non mic.

Looking out on Trinity are the non-mic Hyperion's sold out and we are awaiting the new improved ones? Just asking because all I see is mic versions.

Nov 23, 2015 at 5:11 PM Post #20 of 54
That's cool, love my original's but looking forward to your tweaks when they release. Like I said before I'm going to gift up some Techne's and Delta's for Christmas
beerchug.gif
Love spreading the joy of good sounds
biggrin.gif

Nov 26, 2015 at 5:04 PM Post #24 of 54
Thanks for the info! I picked up the last Techne at Amazon as my brother-in-law's Christmas gift. 

Is the packaging  such I'll be able to sneak a listen before I wrap them?

Nov 26, 2015 at 6:24 PM Post #26 of 54
Or, you know, you could just buy me one, listen to that, and send it my way.  I don't mind receiving used iems.

Nov 26, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #29 of 54
You got it

Awesomesauce, Delta's and Techne's on their way:D Feel like I stole them just like my Hyperion's I got on the Head-Fier special. THX for a great promotion Bob:wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back