TRINITY AUDIO - BLACK FRIDAY DEALS
Nov 27, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #48 of 54
Good on both of you... I was a bit of an iem hoarder before I got these... Most of them have been collecting dust since the Delta's arrived. You're likely going to love these
biggrin.gif

I kinda want to snag the Techne so I have all three to compare... Decisions decisions...

What other IEM's do you have? I only have Westone W3.

Nov 27, 2015 at 7:17 PM Post #49 of 54
Dont miss out on the Techne deals. Although we have not had huge amounts of promo or reviews on these they are seriously good and at their current price are a steal!

Here is the most recent review from Audiophileon

http://www.audiophileon.com/news/trinity-audio-techne-review-earphones

Very nice review.  Honestly I opted for the Techne's over the Delta's yesterday simply because of some comments that fit may be problematic for folks with small ear canals.  I don't think I'll be disappointed at all :)

Dec 8, 2015 at 6:25 PM Post #50 of 54
Got 'em :)  Shipped the 27th and arrived here in the upper plains of the US today (8th).  Not bad all things considered.  They were delivered with the fun "red" filters installed.  I autioned them along with the purple "smooth."  Didn't bother with the silver (vivid) as I found both of these others quite suffient in the treble range and didn't see the need to play with a filter that was hotter on the top end.  Ultimately I settled on the purple as best suited to my tastes.

I went through the small silicons, dual flanges and small memory foamies but found issues with sufficient security, popping out of my small canals after too little time in place.  Ultimately I found the small memory foamies (equal to Comply T400?) to work best for me.  Oh and unlike the picture in Brooko's review where they are shown worn over the ear, I found straight drop down worked much better for me :)

Spent a good portion of last last few days with the Techne's and a wide variety of source material.  I am quite pleased with both the sound and the build quality.  Easily recommended.  Thanks Bob!

Apr 13, 2016 at 4:32 PM Post #51 of 54
Dont miss out on the Techne deals. Although we have not had huge amounts of promo or reviews on these they are seriously good and at their current price are a steal!

Here is the most recent review from Audiophileon

http://www.audiophileon.com/news/trinity-audio-techne-review-earphones

Just kinda bumpin' this baby a little but I sure hope many people got in on these because IMHO and to date the Techne is the (because of low voter/early buyer turnout) hidden jewel in the Trinity line up
biggrin.gif
Now mind you I have not gotten/received my Vyrus, Delta Vii, Sabre's nor met the KS on the Master 6's. Of course price wise I could only consider the Vyrus because I'm expecting both the Sabre and Master to be leaps ahead of the first two entry models
wink_face.gif

Apr 13, 2016 at 4:39 PM Post #52 of 54
IMHO and to date the Techne is the (because of low voter/early buyer turnout) hidden jewel in the Trinity line up
biggrin.gif

+1  You betcha!

Apr 13, 2016 at 5:02 PM Post #53 of 54
  +1  You betcha!

I know you do Bob
bigsmile_face.gif
Love this pic, just posted this pic for Wokei because he was talking about putting his NX1 on his new black FiiO M3
wink_face.gif
Also the reason I suggested FiiO make a little amp based on the M3 measurements
tongue_smile.gif
Told Wokei when I lay the M3 on it's back the NX1 looks like pontoon's under it
eek.gif
LOL

Just so I don't get dinged I better post up a Trinity shot myself
rolleyes.gif

Nov 28, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #54 of 54
Couldn't resist and bought the Atlas-Delta at the discounted BF price. Been in the fence many times with Trinity (mostly because my country's huge taxes)  but that freaking discount made me jump in the deal. My first Trinity IEM, i'm quite hyped!  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back