TRI earphone impressions - I4 and I3, Starlight, NEW Starsea
Sep 30, 2021 at 2:42 AM Post #3,121 of 3,867
国庆放假通知图(2).jpg

Oct 1, 2021 at 5:50 AM Post #3,122 of 3,867
My I3 Pros have finally landed!! So excited!! I ordered it on 10 August, so almost two months!! I suspect it landed Vietnam weeks ago but because of the strict lockdown, it could not get delivered till today. Anyway commencing the burn-in but off the bat, it sounds really good. Am really enjoying the "planar" sound.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2021 at 7:50 AM Post #3,123 of 3,867
My I3 Pros have finally landed!! So excited!! I ordered it on 10 August, so almost two months!! I suspect it landed Vietnam weeks ago but because of the strict lockdown, it could not get delivered till today. Anyway commending the burn-in but off the bat, it sounds really good. Am really enjoying the "planar" sound.
Looking forward to your impressions.

Oct 1, 2021 at 9:30 AM Post #3,124 of 3,867
They had a few i3 pros on Amazon with Prime delivery so I ordered a set that are due here Sunday, paid a bit more but pumped up nonetheless! I’ll update after they arrive.

Oct 3, 2021 at 4:35 PM Post #3,125 of 3,867
Received i3 PRO’s today and listening to them now…..smaller in size than originals, Comfortable in both ears and with a very capable cable.
I’ve been listening to the original i3’s since I ordered these Friday through Amazon and to me these are smoother sounding and image better!
They are exactly what I was hoping for, a balanced sound with tight and solid bass (as a drummer I always listen to kick drums first) capable mids and high end with no piercing sibilance.
I expect some change as more playing time gets put on the set. But right now as they are I’m very happy with the set all around. These will no doubt get a ton of playing time with me…..TRI really got these right I think!

Oct 4, 2021 at 1:46 PM Post #3,126 of 3,867
Today I switched ear tips from Earfit lights to Xelastic and the isolation became much better. These tips really enable me to hear so much its definitely the way to go for me!
Can’t wait to hear what others folks think about these. Enjoy the music!

Oct 5, 2021 at 4:07 AM Post #3,127 of 3,867
Looking forward to your impressions.
Have been burning them in for about 80 hours now. The mids on the I3 Pros are a definite delight and the star of the show. It has such a unique "planar" sound that is quite addictive. While the mids are the stars, the bass and treble are no slouches either. I would describe the I3 Pros as slightly dark, relaxed, airy, with punchy mids and bass. Overall the presentation is very lush. Love how these are tuned. These are not for treble-heads though but that is not to say that they are lacking. Just much more round and less detailed. Was listening to some Larry Carlton and just loved how the guitars are presented on the I3 Pros. These are easy to drive but will benefit from amplification. Have really enjoyed listening to these over the past four days and will look forward to them in rotation. Wow! The mids!!

Oct 8, 2021 at 2:07 PM Post #3,131 of 3,867
Oct 8, 2021 at 3:58 PM Post #3,133 of 3,867
Ara. Ara. I feel pity for you 🤣
No need to pity me. I don't do IPhone, or any Apple, except Apple Music for trial period...now over.

Too restrictive and controlled, overpriced, they simply do not appeal to me, not my world. 🤑

By double take, I mean having a second look because the numbers/letters look the same, at a glance.....just my dyslexic way of looking at things.😇

Oct 9, 2021 at 1:55 AM Post #3,134 of 3,867
Received i3 PRO’s today and listening to them now…..smaller in size than originals, Comfortable in both ears and with a very capable cable.
I’ve been listening to the original i3’s since I ordered these Friday through Amazon and to me these are smoother sounding and image better!
They are exactly what I was hoping for, a balanced sound with tight and solid bass (as a drummer I always listen to kick drums first) capable mids and high end with no piercing sibilance.
I expect some change as more playing time gets put on the set. But right now as they are I’m very happy with the set all around. These will no doubt get a ton of playing time with me…..TRI really got these right I think!
Very glad to see that you like our products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back