TRI earphone impressions - I4 and I3, Starlight, NEW Starsea
Nov 30, 2021 at 3:00 AM Post #3,466 of 3,867
Nov 30, 2021 at 12:28 PM Post #3,467 of 3,867
After a day of burning in I was so excited that I couldn't control myself and decided to try a little taste of the tri i3 pro.

I used stock cable and tips.

Source was tidal (pc) and fiio brt3k.

Song: Piano concerto n.º 2 (Rachmaninoff) played by Zimerman with Boston Symphony Orchestra conducted by Seiji Ozawa.

My early impressions are that I3 pro have a very clear and natural sound, good instrument separation and resolution (i swear i could hear piano notes that i had never heard before on this song).

As the fit, it felt very confortable.

Can wait to ear more of it and to try it with grace s cable and tri tk-2.

Dec 1, 2021 at 12:38 AM Post #3,471 of 3,867
I need to know your system Version, please.
iPhone XS Max on ios 15.1

My order was placed yesterday hasn’t shipped yet if the adapter won’t work it’ll kinda be pointless

Dec 1, 2021 at 10:41 PM Post #3,473 of 3,867
Available for iOS14 and above
Thanks That’s good

Just for reassurance this is about the lightning to type c otg adapter that comes with tk-2 not the 3.5mm one kbear released a few days ago ?

Dec 2, 2021 at 4:15 AM Post #3,474 of 3,867
@WendyLi , to my dismay, the sound cut off then totally loss the sound from any ports of Tri TK-2 with both my mobile phone and hiby r5.
I suspect it is the OTG cable.
For your information, I do not use this TK-2 everyday and usually use it at home only.

Any other owners have the similar problem?

Dec 2, 2021 at 4:30 AM Post #3,475 of 3,867
@WendyLi , to my dismay, the sound cut off then totally loss the sound from any ports of Tri TK-2 with both my mobile phone and hiby r5.
For your information, I do not use this TK-2 everyday and usually use it at home only.

No, maybe you are the first one, What is your mobile phone? I will ask my colleague. Very sorry for the problem.

Dec 2, 2021 at 4:33 AM Post #3,476 of 3,867
No, maybe you are the first one, What is your mobile phone? I will ask my colleague. Very sorry for the problem.
It happena to both my Vivo Y72 and Hiby R5.
It is soooo annoying and I have to hold to a certain position to get the sound back 😨

Dec 2, 2021 at 4:42 AM Post #3,477 of 3,867

I do not have that issue.

Dec 2, 2021 at 4:51 AM Post #3,478 of 3,867
@WendyLi will any usb c to usb c cable work?
If yes, I will buy from the local electronic store to check if this is cable problem as I suspect or other problem.

Dec 2, 2021 at 4:57 AM Post #3,479 of 3,867
@WendyLi will any usb c to usb c cable work?
If yes, I will buy from the local electronic store to check if this is cable problem as I suspect or other problem.
I have tried other USB C to USB C cables and they work without any issues.

If possible, take the unit with you to the local shop and test the cable works before you leave (if you can) to avoid disappointment.

Dec 2, 2021 at 5:07 AM Post #3,480 of 3,867
I have tried other USB C to USB C cables and they work without any issues.

If possible, take the unit with you to the local shop and test the cable works before you leave (if you can) to avoid disappointment.
Thank you Chris.
Yes, that's my plan too.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back