Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 Review (caution: long read).
Jun 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM Post #77 of 96
in singapore. :)

There is a mini meet coming up to demo some gear on Thursday evening and you are welcome to join us. I'll have my 1Plus2 with me. Also, there will be a full meet in end August or early September that I'll be organising down the track. See my signature for details in the link.

If you are near raffles place, I work there so that's another option.

Jun 4, 2013 at 1:55 AM Post #79 of 96
Jun 4, 2013 at 1:59 AM Post #80 of 96
Hi Craven, interested to join the mini meet this Thursday evening. Can still slot in for me? Thanks

Jun 4, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #81 of 96
Hi Craven, interested to join the mini meet this Thursday evening. Can still slot in for me? Thanks

You may.

Please note that this mini meet is now approaching the size of ten or more and given the time constraints, it may be wiser to split up the days into two groups.

The mini meet is primarily to demo a few items in my possession that have been graciously loaned to me to demo and that demo has also been extended to others.

If you only wish to demo the 1Plus2, I own them and they can be demoed any other day. But if you wish to demo other items, for the purposes of the mini meet, then do drop me a PM separately.

charlie0904, the above would be in response to you as well.

Jun 4, 2013 at 7:00 AM Post #84 of 96
Quote:
actually my main interest is 1+2. currently you have tg334 n forte x right? hmm....
if the group too big then i can join the meet in august?

smily_headphones1.gif
cheers

I may only now be able to make it on Thursday. You can come by then or alternatively, if it is just for the 1Plus2, meet me on any other day that is convenient for you.

Jun 12, 2013 at 12:27 AM Post #87 of 96
This was interesting reading, as I had the 334s here at one point and now am borrowing the 1plus2s. I've had the same feeling where I've wanted to turn the volume up to get more intensity and that possibly the mids should be a bit more forward. That might narrow the (perceived) soundstage though. The 334s were too V-shaped for me.

Jun 12, 2013 at 4:05 AM Post #88 of 96
Quote:
This was interesting reading, as I had the 334s here at one point and now am borrowing the 1plus2s. I've had the same feeling where I've wanted to turn the volume up to get more intensity and that possibly the mids should be a bit more forward. That might narrow the (perceived) soundstage though. The 334s were too V-shaped for me.

I wanted to pump up the volume as well on the 334 but the bass would become overwhelming for me (never heard bass like that before, very unique). Mids/vocals were very nice though. Treble was a bit rolled of with some peaks to it.

Jun 12, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #89 of 96
Quote:

Very different beasts the 1Plus2 and the 334 I reckon. I'm not sure I'm into the sound signature of the 334s. I would have been if this was about 5 - 10 years ago, but I find the flavour a little too bassy (slower decay and more diffused bass) now. It just doesn't work for me with particular genres. 

Aug 23, 2013 at 12:40 PM Post #90 of 96
Quote:
What a great read, a truly excellent review!

... Like you, the 1plus2's represent my end game IEM, they're what I have been searching for in a universal ever since I had to give up on the idea of customs after my JH13Pro experience.

Dear sir, since I am still hesitating between JH13 & 1+2, I will be very interested to hear what you mean by "I had to give up on the idea of customs after my JH13Pro experience.".

thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back