Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jan 23, 2013 at 6:19 AM Post #1,396 of 6,404
The 3003s are most definitely more on the neutral side than the 334. The 334 are a fun sounding IEM in comparison to them :). The 3003s are also brighter so I wouldn't be able to listen to them very loud (not that I do that anyways :wink:. But then again the 334 also has treble spikes so I wouldn't be able to listen to that loud either lol. :p

Agreed on the treble spikes of 334, but with cable 000 there's no more treble spikes. G o n e :)

Jan 23, 2013 at 6:29 AM Post #1,397 of 6,404
Quote:
Agreed on the treble spikes of 334, but with cable 000 there's no more treble spikes. G o n e
smily_headphones1.gif

That's a good selling point for your pair....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Jan 24, 2013 at 4:37 AM Post #1,401 of 6,404
Quote:
Just read most of the thread! Can anyone tell me how these 1Plus2 compare to some of the top their CIEMs such as the JH13 and the UE18 etc?  

You'll have to wait for the tour to progress to get more comparisons between flagship IEMs. But it has already been said that an owner preferred the 1Plus2 to his JH16 & Miracle thus far. Also another owner of the ES5 preferred the new 1Plus2 and that was only after a 30 minute session with a pair that wasn't fully burned in... As the tour progresses you'll have more of an idea of how good this unit really is. As a matter of fact I don't even expect my Heir 8A to be on the same level as this IEM but I still want it for its warmer and euphoric type sound. As long as it can give me that while still having great sound quality I should be quite happy :).

Jan 24, 2013 at 5:58 AM Post #1,403 of 6,404
Quote:
You'll have to wait for the tour to progress to get more comparisons between flagship IEMs. But it has already been said that an owner preferred the 1Plus2 to his JH16 & Miracle thus far. Also another owner of the ES5 preferred the new 1Plus2 and that was only after a 30 minute session with a pair that wasn't fully burned in... As the tour progresses you'll have more of an idea of how good this unit really is. As a matter of fact I don't even expect my Heir 8A to be on the same level as this IEM but I still want it for its warmer and euphoric type sound. As long as it can give me that while still having great sound quality I should be quite happy :).

I just got impressions done for an MH335DW so we'll see how it goes... initial impressions from the sample model have me rethinking my IEM king though.

Jan 24, 2013 at 6:00 AM Post #1,404 of 6,404
That sounds good. :). I look forward to that comparison and wonder how much of a difference you'll get for an extra $1,300 added to the price tag :)...

Jan 24, 2013 at 6:24 AM Post #1,406 of 6,404
lol. Do you think you could give us percentages in improvement once you get them and fully settle in in comparison the 1Plus2. This should be intriguing :). BTW my RWA AK100 is up for grabs later today if the first interested buyer falls through. The 1Plus2s pair extremely well with the Studio V 3rd ANV. Not even the RWA AK100 or DX100 match this pairing IMO :).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back