Traded Fishtank for Sansui SS-100 *PICS
Jan 5, 2011 at 7:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

averagejose

New Head-Fier
Today I finalized a trade for some Sansui SS100. I traded a used 46 gallon fishtank that I cleaned up for them . They are in pretty good shape, some leather damage and a little fraying from the cord but overall they sound great. I can't wait to hear them with my amp. Any of you have experiences with these?

Jan 5, 2011 at 7:34 PM Post #2 of 9

Quote:
Today I finalized a trade for some Sansui SS100. I traded a used 46 gallon fishtank that I cleaned up for them . They are in pretty good shape, some leather damage and a little fraying from the cord but overall they sound great. I can't wait to hear them with my amp. Any of you have experiences with these?

this reminds me of the time I traded my psp for a fountain pen

Jan 5, 2011 at 8:31 PM Post #6 of 9
They're a really good sounding ortho requiring little or no mods, I've heard them and liked them very much. Some rate them as the best unmodded of the vintage orthos, for me they're close second. You did well. You'll want plenty of power to drive them well. 

Jan 5, 2011 at 8:32 PM Post #7 of 9
Good trade! They look like they're in good shape too. Be sure to check out the orthodynamic thread. I'm sure they'll be happy to hear of your new cans. Here's some info on them. I'd love to give them a listen one of these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back