Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition
Dec 22, 2012 at 2:49 PM Post #647 of 795
There's not going to be a firmware update as far as I'm aware... you'll have to live with it as-is... Me, I'm enjoying my Cowon C2 + Magni amp at work.

:p

Dec 22, 2012 at 5:51 PM Post #648 of 795
Quote:
There's not going to be a firmware update as far as I'm aware... you'll have to live with it as-is... Me, I'm enjoying my Cowon C2 + Magni amp at work.

Too bad we couldn't get things working for you :wink:. If you ever change your mind just send me a PM with some screen shots of your files. Something must be wrong to make those loading times so long. I've got 2,500 FLAC files and it take 45 secs to load each start up :).

Dec 23, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #654 of 795
Quote:
Too bad we couldn't get things working for you :wink:. If you ever change your mind just send me a PM with some screen shots of your files. Something must be wrong to make those loading times so long. I've got 2,500 FLAC files and it take 45 secs to load each start up :).

That's the problem right there... I had more MP3s than FLACs... and just try filling out a 64gb microSD with 320kbps mp3s... 2500 files is less than 1/3 what I have on my microSD... I think it counts up to 9000+ files...

Dec 23, 2012 at 12:24 AM Post #655 of 795
Quote:

That's the problem right there... I had more MP3s than FLACs... and just try filling out a 64gb microSD with 320kbps mp3s... 2500 files is less than 1/3 what I have on my microSD... I think it counts up to 9000+ files...

idk why, but mine does NOT like playing mp3's at all. It's quite strange, really.

Dec 25, 2012 at 2:01 PM Post #657 of 795

Quote:
They need to be in ID3.1 format to play nicely. For some reason 3.2 tags don't work well at all.

4th time i forgot to formatt in FAT32, i start to freakout when i add songs and it doesn't show up lol. But it's all good, i should put a note on my computer to Formatt fat32 i dont't know why i keep forgetting XD. When using MP3 files it should look like this correct me if im wrong Lee. click on the picture and zoom in to get a better visual

Dec 25, 2012 at 3:45 PM Post #658 of 795
Well the problem is you have 2 types of ID tags embedded in the file. Usually if you have a lot of mp3 tags I suggest against using 3.2 because those tags don't play nicely with the studio v and will greatly increase the load times. But the problem on 3.1 tags is it doesn't allow you to name the track # in the 01, 02, 03, 04 style and instead 1,2,3,4,5 which can lead to order issues in the Studio V. But you can manually change the track # on the fly by doing so with 3.2 tags and then reverting to 3.1 and still have the benefit. :) What I mean is by batch tagging your files. So if you have an album from 1 to 10 (1,2,3,4,5 etc) Just make sure they are in order and with 3.2 tags initially. Then use the auto numbering tab in mp3tag which will rename the track numbers automatically to 01, 02, 03, 04 etc. Then with the directions in my guide press the tab below tool (make sure to copy and paste the format style I recommended) which will allow you to automatically combine the track number and Title and use it to rename the Filename's of your tracks (which is what the Studio V organizes your music based on (particularly in resource menu as well). That way your Title will show up as 01 The Power, 02 Rhythm is a Dancer, etc.

Jan 2, 2013 at 3:15 AM Post #659 of 795
anyone tried tralucent T1 amp with studio v?
confused.gif

Jan 2, 2013 at 5:50 AM Post #660 of 795
I have. They work well together but I still prefer using the HO of the Studio V. Just has this intimacy to the sound and particularly the mids that just keeps me going back to it stock. The hiss is pretty much its shortcoming and in that it's unfair really.... Generally its not an issue but that doesn't mean that is still isn't an issue for me, because it is. :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back