Trade for the Perfect player in the world ---Hisound’s Studio 3rd Anniversary edition
Oct 5, 2012 at 2:02 AM Post #436 of 795
Quote:

Not sure if you've had a chance to audition the IE80s with your Studio V yet. I highly recommend you give it a go if you can find a shop that will let you demo them. Amazing synergy and sound from that pairing. I sent out my silver cable today for repair so I have no IE80s for at least a couple weeks :frowning2:. Had to though as I almost lost an IEM 3 times already. I am so lucky I found them that many time.....

Poor you, you'll have to make due with your 1plus2 IEM's for awhile lol.

By the way The Best Of Acoustic Alchemy CD came in yesterday. I'm listening to it as I type this out and I'm digging the music. Thanks for the tip on this band.

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:04 AM Post #437 of 795
You are welcome. Did you listen to Against the Grain yet? That is my favorite CD & song from them. They have a lot of songs I like to be honest. If you want PM me. Do you use dropbox?

Oct 5, 2012 at 2:16 AM Post #438 of 795
No I don't have dropbox, I'll grab that CD next month though. I usually grab 4 or 5 CD's off of Amazon each month. I haven't really formed enough of an opinion yet to pick out a favorite song from them yet. I'll have to give the CD a listen a few more times before I decide if there's a song that really stands out from the rest

Oct 9, 2012 at 4:16 PM Post #440 of 795
Just sent my Studio-V out for exchange! 
biggrin.gif

Oct 9, 2012 at 6:19 PM Post #441 of 795
Guess if you found the W4 to be silent with this model it will be dead silent with the new one :p. I think you'll love it :).

Oct 10, 2012 at 1:37 AM Post #442 of 795
That is what I am hoping for :)

I will report back with details when I have them. Patiently waiting.

Oct 10, 2012 at 1:47 AM Post #443 of 795
Quote:
That is what I am hoping for :)

I will report back with details when I have them. Patiently waiting.

Don't worry the W4 has a black background with the studio v

Oct 10, 2012 at 1:51 AM Post #444 of 795
Hmm is that really possible? I figured they'd hiss like a mofo..... So not fair... Even my Tralucents pick up on the hiss although not as bad as my IE80s :p.

Oct 10, 2012 at 1:59 AM Post #445 of 795
anyone have freezing issue on the studio v 3rd anv? my unit have been freezing alot lately especially when i turn it off, the screen freeze when saying Bye-Bye

Oct 10, 2012 at 2:06 AM Post #446 of 795
I've had it happen once in a while on my old Studio V but not on a regular basis? You may consider deleting the system folder and letting it reboot. If not try re-install the firmware.

Oct 10, 2012 at 2:12 AM Post #447 of 795
Quote:
Hmm is that really possible? I figured they'd hiss like a mofo..... So not fair... Even my Tralucents pick up on the hiss although not as bad as my IE80s :p.

Shrug

I figured the W4 M-80 and SR60i would hiss but they don't

The EX600 and K2 sp are the ones that hiss for me.

Oct 10, 2012 at 4:21 AM Post #448 of 795
Quote:
anyone have freezing issue on the studio v 3rd anv? my unit have been freezing alot lately especially when i turn it off, the screen freeze when saying Bye-Bye

Thats quite common, though for me, i feel it happens more often when you plug out your earphones when it is shutting down.

Oct 10, 2012 at 5:41 AM Post #450 of 795
Quote:
Yeah that also. I forgot about messing with the jack. It seems that can cause the player to freeze.

thanks will be more careful about the jack from now on.

Quote:
I've had it happen once in a while on my old Studio V but not on a regular basis? You may consider deleting the system folder and letting it reboot. If not try re-install the firmware.

i have tried to re install the firmware and delete the system folder. does this problem happen on your 3rd anv studio v?

Quote:

Thats quite common, though for me, i feel it happens more often when you plug out your earphones when it is shutting down.

thanks, i will be more careful when plugging out my earphones now. im glad that its not my unit that is defective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back