Toxic Cables, 1st Year Anniversary Competition. Amazing prizes to be won.
Dec 3, 2012 at 9:04 PM Post #91 of 225
I haven't had a chance to try your cables before, but I'd like to try them!

Also, I'm entirely banking on the idea that your son is quite young and is easily entertained by the kitty in my av.

Dec 3, 2012 at 9:16 PM Post #92 of 225
Hehe, happy 1 year anniversary frank!! I have always loved your cables, now to think what should i write..

I will find words as precious and intoxicating as your cables, words that will beguile your soul and mind, words that will force you to choose me as the winner.
beyersmile.png

Dec 4, 2012 at 12:01 AM Post #94 of 225
Im hoping your son is very easily entertained by dumb comments so here is mine :WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dec 4, 2012 at 12:51 AM Post #95 of 225
There are only two times in a man's life when he may shed a tear: when his high school/college team that he is on has won the championship, and at the passing of a loved one. However, my sporting glory days were uneventful and now long past, and I pray that my loved ones remain earthly bound for many years to come. So I was afraid that my manly tear ducts would never have a chance to exercise their merit. But lo, a third option has appeared. To behold a Toxic Cable in my hands, to feel its suppleness in my hands, to hear the sweet music it delivers to my ears... after all these years, I finally have a reason to cry. 

Dec 4, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #96 of 225
There are only two times in a man's life when he may shed a tear: when his high school/college team that he is on has won the championship, and at the passing of a loved one. However, my sporting glory days were uneventful and now long past, and I pray that my loved ones remain earthly bound for many years to come. So I was afraid that my manly tear ducts would never have a chance to exercise their merit. But lo, and third option has appeared. To behold a Toxic Cable in my hands, to feel its suppleness in my hands, to hear the sweet music it delivers to my ears... after all these years, I finally have a reason to cry. 

Yeah..i started a rhyming thread :D and that a few weeks before christmas.. Anyone aboard! :p

Dec 4, 2012 at 5:41 AM Post #97 of 225
Toxic Cables are awesome and a real giant in the cable industry for many reason aside from there top quality cables at great prices. They offer cables for all purposes and the website is nice and professional. I also love the fact that they sell there cable for DIY use so you can get the great quality even cheaper and have the pleasure of making it yourself. I really do like Toxic cables and just for your son......

I hope he likes mickey mouse :wink:

Dec 4, 2012 at 11:18 AM Post #100 of 225
I've always lusted for and wondered what a top tier, creme-de-la-creme cable like Toxic Cable's French Silk cables can do to my setup

but always too reluctant to buy.

Almost....  like a kid wondering what a french kiss would be like :)  

but too nervous to try.

Dec 4, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #103 of 225
once upon a time.... there was a 5 minutes.... a 5 minutes.... that.............. 
was 5 minutes after the post office closed and Frank had to send a parcel 48 hours and 5 minutes earlier later :D
ok im making no sense, must be that mickey mouse

Dec 4, 2012 at 1:34 PM Post #104 of 225
Everyone knows his son prefers Garfield, he loves lasagne just like me :p pick me, pick me! I'll post another picture tomorrow!
(

Dec 4, 2012 at 1:34 PM Post #105 of 225
Everyone knows his son prefers Garfield, he loves lasagne just like me :p pick me, pick me! I'll post another picture tomorrow!
(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back