1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TOUR CLOSED - LIME EARS US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - LE2, LE3SW, and Aether >>> Starting February 2017

First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last
  1. muffins
    @flashbak Oh I know. What I meant was I'd like to hear his impressions of the differences, since I won't be able to own a custom for while :) it'll be interesting to hear first hand experience :p

2. Barra
    Please PM the additional contact info required per the first post rules for new headfiers and I will be glad to add you to the tour.

3. hattrick15
    I've provided that information to you already as part of the 64 Audio U18 and Tia Fourte tour. So you already have it.

4. Barra
    Ops, adding now

5. hattrick15
    Thanks very much!

6. gearofwar
    I didn't use LE's tips at all but instead using Campfire's tips which was more comfortable to my ears, I didn't bother to compare them on SQ unfortunately. The custom version always provides better isolation, also it reaches deeper inside the ear so you can easily hear better resolution and depth of the stage. Not only that, the comfort is alot better, once you go custom and get used to it, you wouldn't want to go back to universal for daily use.

No problem, but it's actually based on the vague memories before i got to try other iems.
    The custom has more finer details and a bit more extension than the Universal but they are quite close. The picture is overall clearer, still the same signature and tonality. Also because of the custom fit reaching deeper inside the ears, I can easily hear more details on the background and feel the stage is deeper.
    Actually, I heard from people who have tried both 8.2 demo and custom , the performance gap between the 2 versions is even farther than Aether

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  7. Carlsan
    Received package today, all three sets accounted for and look good.

8. flashbak
    Tour shipped out to ngoshawk with tracking info.

9. fuhransahis
    @Barra
    I'd like to drop out of this tour. Thanks!

10. Barra
    No problem, dropping now.

fuhransahis likes this.
  11. ngoshawk
    Successful delivery. I have the IEM's in hand. Thanks!

12. Carlsan
    Shipping out to hattrick15 tomorrow am.

13. hattrick15
    I received the tour units from Carlsan. Everything is in good condition and I am excited to listen to them.

14. SilverEars
    Man, all these tours keep popping up I wasn't aware of. LOL.

Barra, is it too late to add me to the roster?

I live in Boston, MA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

15. Barra
    You are in luck, you are after @hattrick15 - adding now - please PM @hattrick15 your shipping address.

SilverEars likes this.
First

Back
3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Next

Last