1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

TOUR CLOSED - LIME EARS US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - LE2, LE3SW, and Aether >>> Starting February 2017

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14
Next

Last
  1. highwind2008
    As @shenshengkafei did not respond to my PMs, I have mailed out the tour kit out to @linux4ever today and PM'ed him the tracking.
    The tour kit should arrive on Monday. Thanks.

2. linux4ever
    Received the tour kit with all 3 iems in good condition visually (yet to hear them) from highwind2008.

@Barra, whom should I contact next from the list to keep the tour train moving?

3. Barra
    Keep on working down the list - here are the next 3:

1. @Vansen - Newtown, CT
    2. @eldss - Omaha, NE
    3. @Ricky64 - Boulder, CO

4. mrstrangeguy
    Just shipped the loaner units to @Vansen

5. Vansen
    What size tips do these take in regards to the outer diameter of the bore? I'm on the other side of the country during my time with this loaner and don't want to haul an army of IEM tips in a carry on.

6. linux4ever
    My demo time is up. Thanks to barra and lime ears for this opportunity. Now the kit is off to eldss, in Omaha, Nebraska. He should be getting it in 2 days on Thursday.

7. eldss
    Received tracking info from @linux4ever . Will update update upon receipt

8. Vansen
    Just got the loaner in the mail today. Haven't listened to everything yet, but all looks well. Who am I shipping this to next?

9. eldss
    Just received the tour kit from @linux4ever . Have only listened to the Aether (and I'm liking them already), but all looks good. Will email next person in line tonight.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2017
  10. SilverEars
    I live in Boston, MA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour.

Thanks for putting all these tours together. It's great that companies are putting out their products on tours.

Wouldn't make sense to have a separate section specifically for tours?

11. ivanrocks321
    My friend GearsofWar got a custom Aether and I want to see what the fuss is about.

I live in Brooklyn, NY and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour."

Last edited: Jul 26, 2017
  12. Barra
    You're in.

13. eldss
    Tour kit was just shipped to @muffins . Should deliver on Saturday.

14. muffins
    Package received from @eldss and everything seems to be in good order :)

eldss likes this.
  15. Vansen
    My set was sent out to @GTecX a couple of days ago. Should arrive some time next week.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14
Next

Last