TOUR CLOSED - Han Sound Audio Premium Upgrade IEM Cables Head-Fi Tour - Starting May 2018
Jun 28, 2018 at 2:40 PM Post #31 of 69
Have to say, I am going to have trouble letting these cables go to tour..... have really been enjoying them. But we should be kicking off soon. @BulldogXTRM and I should be shipping out about the same time once we have a chance to play with the full kit.

Jun 29, 2018 at 6:38 PM Post #32 of 69
Hi @Barra and @BulldogXTRM is it too late to join this tour?
If not, please sign me up. I live in Sioux Falls, SD and agree to the terms and conditions of the tour.

Jun 29, 2018 at 7:54 PM Post #33 of 69
If not, please sign me up. I live in Sioux Falls, SD and agree to the terms and conditions of the tour.
Of course not, happy to have you. Added to the end of the east coast tour kit.

Jun 29, 2018 at 7:56 PM Post #34 of 69
Actually, you were already added to the tour with the west coast kit, removing from east.

Jul 14, 2018 at 9:47 PM Post #36 of 69
Shipped yesterday to @ngoshawk. I'll email you and @Barra the tracking info. Signature required.

I am in possession of the east coast kit. It arrived while I was out of town. I will still ship Monday, as per tour rules. The only cable I have listened to is of course the Venom. I will do my best to listen to all, but I doubt that will happen. Thank you for setting this up, I have enjoyed all of the tours you have done @Barra.

@Ike1985, PM me your address again, and I will look in my PM’s as we have shipped gear to each other both ways...cheers.

Jul 15, 2018 at 1:10 AM Post #38 of 69
Just wondering who have the west coast kit
Sorry guys/gals, this tour has gotten off to a late start, but we have definitely started. @koven has the west coast kit now and @ngoshawk has the east coast kit. Will be properly updated soon.

BTW, these cables are stellar. I have really enjoyed the entire set and will get some impressions up soon. As a hint, they are all awesome.

Jul 24, 2018 at 10:52 PM Post #40 of 69
20180724_224445.jpg I have the east coast tour. Havent examined everything yet, will report back on condition-seems fine though. I can day for sure based on what I've heard here...Han Sound is vastly underrated and under discussed. The Venom is incredible, the redcore is a guilty pleasure for me but the venom is unbelievable. It's late so I'll just screencap a private convo. More detail to come soon. Venom is definitely getting a formal review. Thank you so much for this opportunity. I haven felt this good about a tour since I heard the the U18/Fourte the for the first time. Wow just wow.

Jul 24, 2018 at 10:58 PM Post #42 of 69
Can I get on the end of this tour as well Thanks!

Jul 24, 2018 at 11:00 PM Post #44 of 69
I didnt read anything about the venom and it turns out my impressions match dead on with the product description. I failed to mention the utterly black background but it's most definitely there. Cant wait to wakeup and listen in the morning.

Screenshot_20180724-225609_Samsung Internet.jpg

Jul 24, 2018 at 11:03 PM Post #45 of 69
The venom and aurora were both phenomenal cables but I fell in love with the redcore. It just to me had something that I felt as well as heard that was a bit different and it worked well with every IEM I own. The Venom and Aurora both were hit and miss for me depending on the IEM.

If I had to guess, I could imagine the venom not sounding so good with very airy sounding IEMs-complete guess though. The redcore is great, such solid images, dense, heavy, thick mid bass, visceral sound, very detailed too. Very cool. The redcore is sounding like one of the best all around values. I could also see it matching well with many IEMs.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back