TOUR CLOSED - Han Sound Audio Premium Upgrade IEM Cables Head-Fi Tour - Starting May 2018
May 23, 2018 at 4:22 PM Post #16 of 69
I personally have limited my tours to the US due to logistics. We even get in trouble crossing the border into Canada which seems silly. However, with all the tours that I am hearing about over there in the EU, someone is likely to be able to manage it if they as directly.

@Barra
Thanks for the swift reply!
Would you be able to provide an email address for me to contact the appropriate person? :)
You're welcome to PM me if that's better for you.
Thanks either way!

May 23, 2018 at 4:35 PM Post #18 of 69
I'm interested Live in DFW area texas, I agree to all terms and conditions of the tour. Barra has my information from 64 Audio tour.

Last edited:
May 23, 2018 at 4:36 PM Post #19 of 69
I personally have limited my tours to the US due to logistics. We even get in trouble crossing the border into Canada which seems silly. However, with all the tours that I am hearing about over there in the EU, someone is likely to be able to manage it if they as directly.
So strictly an in house thing? Sucks to be Canadian. It's a rare feeling tho, which is why it hurts so:scream:

Looking forward to impressions and curious what shade of itself the Redcore will end up once completed. I assumed it would end up dingy over time and wrote it off as a result.
Then again maybe I'm just filthier than the average man :thinking: On second thought, Good thing I'm not on the tour :ksc75smile:

May 23, 2018 at 4:48 PM Post #20 of 69
$2K cable!!!
OK, dangerous, but I'd like to be included.
In Westfield NJ, should have my info from the last tour, thanks!

May 23, 2018 at 5:22 PM Post #21 of 69
Yes, please.

As per your posting in 64Audio U12t your thread, you have all of my information.

Thanks @Barra !

May 23, 2018 at 5:56 PM Post #22 of 69
I'd love to be involved here if possible. I know you have my info from the other tour. I can resend if needed. Pete

May 24, 2018 at 9:05 AM Post #24 of 69
I live in Elizabethtown Ky, I agree to the terms of the tour. The redcore has been on my shortlist to hear along with Janus D for some time.

Thank You

May 25, 2018 at 1:03 AM Post #26 of 69
I live in Palo Alto, CA and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour. You have all my info from previous tours.

May 25, 2018 at 11:20 PM Post #27 of 69
I live in Sioux Falls, SD and would like to participate in the tour. I agree to follow the terms of the tour and I have emailed my required ID verification documentation to billb@cleardiff.com on the prior tours. Thanks.

Jun 10, 2018 at 7:25 PM Post #28 of 69
I received the kit in good condition with the exception of the 2.5-3.5mm adapter having a short in it. Barra was notified and I'm trying to figure out if we're going to hold shipping to the next person while we receive a replacement.

This is my first foray into high end IEM cables, so I only have stock cables as a reference point. Bear that in mind when you read my thoughts.
Initial thoughts...

These are some amazing looking cables. All of them seem well built and felt very durable.
The cables that stuck out to me were the Aurora, Redcore, and the Agni. The Venom to me was to close to call with the Aurora so I'm lumping them together.

Tested with InEarz Euphoria, 64Audio U10, 64Audio U18t
The Venom and Aurora - full range sound, wider sound stage, increased clarity across the board.
The Redcore was probably my favorite, it was an amazing cable which also seemed to have an added level of durability. The sound was very close to the Aurora and Venom, but with better instrument placement. My Euphoria's low end was tamed a bit and lost a little warmth (they're a very warm IEM so this was a good thing.) I felt like I finally got to hear all of my IEM's they way they were meant to be heard.
The AGNI added a little to the mids and top end of the Euphoria's given me the feeling of pulling back on the low end like the Redcore. The top end was slightly increased with the U10 and U18t as well.
The last one that I really liked was the Zen 8-wire. I felt like bang for the buck these were the best choice for anyone not wanting to spend $500 on the Redcore. They were an improvement all around over my stock cables. Very balanced sound very similar to the Redcore but just a little bit more veiled in the top end.

That being said, I'm going to be saving some pennies and probably purchasing the Redcore.

Jun 14, 2018 at 12:35 AM Post #29 of 69
Sorry for the slow start guys, we are waiting on the final parts to the kits and we will officially kick this tour off. Hope to be launched officially by next week.

As you can see from @BulldogXTRM 's comments, these are wonderful cables. I am really enjoying all of them for different reasons. - Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back