TOUR CLOSED - CUSTOMART US CIEM Demo Lineup Tour - Including Harmony 8.2 and Ei.XX
Jan 27, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #63 of 246
Don't know if this is possible (if I'm too late) but I'm a budding reviewer as well and would love to try Customart IEMs.  I'm in the market for a new CIEM as well as I'm growing tired of the dark warm signature of my A12's. 

Jan 27, 2017 at 5:43 PM Post #64 of 246
  Don't know if this is possible (if I'm too late) but I'm a budding reviewer as well and would love to try Customart IEMs.  I'm in the market for a new CIEM as well as I'm growing tired of the dark warm signature of my A12's. 

I'm sure @Barra's got your back
beerchug.gif

Jan 27, 2017 at 7:07 PM Post #65 of 246

You're in - adding to the participant list now, what city, state should I mark you in?

Jan 29, 2017 at 6:17 PM Post #66 of 246
Any chance I could get in on the tour as well? I'm in Brooklyn, NY. I'm actually in a drop for the Ei.XX, but am debating whether to go the CIEM or universal route. Piotr at CustomArt tells me my impressions aren't deep enough. I'm intrigued by twister6's comparison of the universal vs CIEM version. Something tells me I may suffer from the same short ear canals as well. The impressions I showed Piotr are pretty much the same impressions I used for my AAW A3H Pro. I vaguely remember reading the canals on the Ei.XX are longer than on most CIEMs & I can't really imagine the canals extending deeper than they do on my A3H Pro.

Jan 29, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #68 of 246
  Any chance I could get in on the tour as well? I'm in Brooklyn, NY. I'm actually in a drop for the Ei.XX, but am debating whether to go the CIEM or universal route. Piotr at CustomArt tells me my impressions aren't deep enough. I'm intrigued by twister6's comparison of the universal vs CIEM version. Something tells me I may suffer from the same short ear canals as well. The impressions I showed Piotr are pretty much the same impressions I used for my AAW A3H Pro. I vaguely remember reading the canals on the Ei.XX are longer than on most CIEMs & I can't really imagine the canals extending deeper than they do on my A3H Pro.

Sent PM

Jan 30, 2017 at 12:19 PM Post #69 of 246

You're in!

Jan 30, 2017 at 11:05 PM Post #72 of 246
Package came in today well packed and all in once piece. 

Starting with the Ei.xx. I'm still new to all of this so I'll post my thoughts as I get some time with them right off the bat the clarity on these is amazing

Current daily drivers are SE215s at work and HD558 powered by a schiit stack for home use so I'm very excited to get some time in on these

Thanks again for the opportunity!

Feb 9, 2017 at 11:33 PM Post #73 of 246
Hey guys, I received the packaged today. The iems got here safe and sound. The iems, cables, box all look in good condition. Bag of tips looks dingy, I'll put them in a new zip lock bag. I suggest tour participants do their best to clean up the tips they use before sending them off to the next person in line out of common courtesy. No sound impressions yet, im still tip rolling and im struggling a bit with the fit on my left side.

Feb 14, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #74 of 246

Users who are viewing this thread

Back