TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Dec 20, 2017 at 10:22 AM Post #541 of 813
Kit arrived to me yesterday.

Dec 20, 2017 at 4:56 PM Post #543 of 813
So to those who have ordered the U18, has it taken the estimated 3 to 4 weeks for delivery?

Dec 21, 2017 at 11:26 AM Post #544 of 813
Im a tiiiiiny bit late to the demo but is it still available? I really want to experience what high end IEMs are like.

If so, I live in Sarasota, FL. I agree to follow the terms of the demo.

Last edited:
Dec 21, 2017 at 12:52 PM Post #545 of 813
Delivered to one of the mail rooms in my office complex, if I can only figure out which one...
may have to go walkabout, I'm seriously anxious to get these...

Dec 21, 2017 at 2:32 PM Post #546 of 813
received package from mailroom, all in good condition.
I can see I'm NOT going to get any work done this afternoon...
Listening to Fourte now...

Dec 21, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #547 of 813
received package from mailroom, all in good condition.
I can see I'm NOT going to get any work done this afternoon...
Listening to Fourte now...

As I have the U4's and I see you have the U4SE's I would be interested in your comparison.

Dec 22, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #548 of 813
Posting / Shipping Requirement Reminder
As another reminder, please note that each participant has these responsibilities which they must adhere to or risk being banned from future tours:
  1. Post Receipt Immediately: Each participant must post receipt immediately including:
    • Date received and from whom
    • Condition of kit
  2. Contact Next 3 Participants Immediately: The tour list is in the 2nd post and is being updated. This sets on time shipping in motion and keeps the next participants aware their turn is coming.
  3. Collect Full Shipping Info: it is each participants responsibility to ship out correctly and to someone that they can contact if necessary.
    • No PO boxes: Real trackable addresses only.
    • Collect Phone/Email: Please have a way to contact the individual in case of issues.
    • Signature Required: We need to send signature required for absolute tracking or it must be insured which is much more expensive.
    • Provide Tracking: Tracking must be provided to next participant so they can follow the shipping process to be prepared to sign.
  4. Ontime Ship on Day 8: It is your responsibility to follow these rules and to ship on time. Any variance must be approved in advance and documented by posting in the thread so participants can follow.
  5. Post Shipping Immediately: Each participant must post shipping immediately including:
    • Date shipped and to who
    • Any deviance from perfect condition
    • Expected delivery date
It is becoming increasingly difficult to follow the progress of each kit due to incomplete shipping posts. It would be greatly appreciated if we can increase our efforts to follow the above rules. The red above are areas we are having the most difficulty.

Dec 22, 2017 at 1:14 PM Post #549 of 813
Kit Numbering
To ease the tracking of our kits, I will be asking the current participants to mark the kit number on the shipping box with a black marker in a large enough size that any future participants can find it. Per my records, these are the three participants that currently hold a kit listed below.
  1. @lotech - Received 12/21 - can you please mark your shipping box "Kit 1"
  2. @chef8489 - Received 12/19 - can you please mark your shipping box "kit 2"
  3. @Andrew Lin - Received 11/7 - can you please mark you shipping box "kit 3"
@Andrew Lin - Can you please give us a status, it appears that you have been holding the kit for over a month now. Have you shipped out and to whom?

Dec 22, 2017 at 1:44 PM Post #550 of 813
Will do. I sent pm to @faithguy19 so I can ship when I get back from the holidays next week.

Dec 23, 2017 at 9:52 PM Post #553 of 813
  1. @Andrew Lin - Received 11/7 - can you please mark you shipping box "kit 3"
@Andrew Lin - Can you please give us a status, it appears that you have been holding the kit for over a month now. Have you shipped out and to whom?

That is concerning. 64 Audio has been so very trusting and generous to put their flagships out there for people to audition/review, so I truly hope this is just an innocent oversight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back