Tough decision ... I wish I was rich !
Feb 26, 2010 at 3:19 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

rattesp

100+ Head-Fier
I have a tough decision to make. In the last 2 months I bought 4 headphones, a new amp (Goldpoint) and a house (!) so my wallet is starting to hurt
biggrin.gif
. I need to sell some headphones but I can't decide which one ! I have HD600, AKG 701, Beyer DT990 (600 ohm) and HF-2 coming soon. At first I really didn't like the K701 so I decided to sell them but all my friends who listened to them said they we're their favorite headphones (vs HD600 and DT990). So I gave them a second chance and started using them again (they we're sitting on my desk for a month). Then one night, I saw the light (!!!) and realised I liked them. So now I have 3 headphones that I like a but at least one gotta go.

I like having different headphones because they all have their own sound signature. Most of the time I use the DT990. And since they sound more similar to the HD600 than the AKG 701 (IMHO) I'm beginning to think I shoud sell the HD 600. For now i'll wait to receive the HF-2 so I can make a final decision but i'm afraid it will just make things even more difficult. It's so hard to make a decision, it's driving me crazy
icon10.gif
I really wish I was rich
biggrin.gif

Feb 26, 2010 at 3:34 PM Post #4 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only correct decision here would be to get rich asap.
It has other advantages too I heard.

That's exactly what I think. I'm gonna start selling on ebay the sculptures of celebrities made of macaroni i've been making for years (Kramer's style)
wink.gif

Feb 26, 2010 at 3:50 PM Post #7 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kees /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The only correct decision here would be to get rich asap.
It has other advantages too I heard.

Amen to that!
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 26, 2010 at 4:06 PM Post #11 of 26
Hey rattesp did you get an arrival date on your HF-2?

I'm hoping they get delivered today.

I asked the moderator what happened to the crazy thread on that fateful day but have yet to get a response. I was wanting to go back and re-read the pandemonium!

Feb 26, 2010 at 4:38 PM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by talleywho /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey rattesp did you get an arrival date on your HF-2?

I'm hoping they get delivered today.

Your lucky ! I'm in Canada so it will take about 14 days ... USPS + Canada Post = verrrrrrrrry slow

Feb 26, 2010 at 4:39 PM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by krmathis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How about just selling the house?
wink.gif

ha ha ! Great idea ! I'm sure my girlfriend will be very happy :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back