Torque t402v supra/circumaural headphone tour - Reviewers wanted!
Oct 5, 2015 at 8:12 PM Post #47 of 96
Have the reviewers been selected? It seems the post above is the start no?

Nope.  I'm fortunate to have a separate set that's about to fly with me to South America.  Don't worry, I won't be posting any impressions in Spanish (I don't want you all laughing at my lousy Spanish grammar).
darthsmile.gif

Oct 5, 2015 at 9:14 PM Post #49 of 96
Oct 7, 2015 at 1:24 PM Post #50 of 96
The t402v has magnetically attached ear pads.  It's very quick and easy to rotate them to change the bass settings.  There are four (four sided square pads) and these headphones can pump out some serious low end; bass heads who demand definition are in luck.

At the moment I'm grooving to Showtek, the vocal are soaring, the synths are pulsing and the beats are firm and throbbing.  It's a 'consumer sound' but not at all sloppy like you'd get from some of the more popular headphone companies (SOL, Beats).  EDM listeners are going to be very pleased.

Oct 7, 2015 at 6:04 PM Post #57 of 96
Soundstage?

Using the on-ear pads with music so far I'd call it spacious but not exemplary.  With the over ear pads soundstage expands noticeably.

Please take this with a grain of salt.  This week I'm to listen to some live concert recordings and surround sound movies using the t402v.  After that I should be able to give you a more exact idea as to how the soundstage stacks up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back