Torque t096z IEM tour - Reviewers wanted!
Sep 25, 2015 at 3:04 AM Post #31 of 78
Hey @Whitigir

Hey @ThickT

I just notices this comment about being $400. I think you guys might be referring to the other new supra/aural headphone called t402v. For this thread, we're looking for reviewers of the t096z in-ear model which will retail at $330. But both headphones do feature the bio-cell drivers. 

I'm super excited to try out our first review tour on Head-Fi!! We'll review the applicants over the weekend and hope to announce the 3 chosen reviews on Monday! 

Also, as a reminder, we'll be at the RMAF CanJam next week in Denver. Come say hello!

Sep 25, 2015 at 3:31 AM Post #32 of 78
Hey @Whitigir

Hey @ThickT

I just notices this comment about being $400. I think you guys might be referring to the other new supra/aural headphone called t402v. For this thread, we're looking for reviewers of the t096z in-ear model which will retail at $330. But both headphones do feature the bio-cell drivers. 

I'm super excited to try out our first review tour on Head-Fi!! We'll review the applicants over the weekend and hope to announce the 3 chosen reviews on Monday! 

Also, as a reminder, we'll be at the RMAF CanJam next week in Denver. Come say hello!

Super excited to hear the results hope I'm one of the lucky to have the honor of being oart of your first tour!

Sep 25, 2015 at 6:56 AM Post #33 of 78
Thanks for that clarification :D. Very excited to may be a part of your first head-fi tour :D. Good luck ! Every one. Btw, I am a huge fan of "Sony" bio-cell....weather or not I can audition it, I am still very much interested to see what "TA" has to offer.....since Sony doesn't make those anymore.

Sep 25, 2015 at 3:09 PM Post #35 of 78
User name: swiftw1nd
City/State (USA only): Washginton DC

I am a basshead! Would love to review these puppies. 

Sep 28, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #36 of 78
Hey guys,

Below are who we're choosing to participate in the initial round of the t096z tour. We look forward to reading your reviews! 

For the experienced reviewers:

@nmatheis - As a Portland native, I have a soft spot for your address and love your playlist

@money4me247 - Great and through reviews

And for the smaller review resume:

@Whitigir - Let's see how well you can review IEM's!

Please send me a PM with your address, phone, names. We're heading out to RMAF on Thursday so I hope we can get this going before then. And again, I need you guys to be comfortable with your address being shared with the other two reviewers. 

Also, @Army-Firedawg We're going to post a tour for the t402v this week. I want you to join the application.

NOTE: For future applicants, I highly recommend having a wide variety of music genres listed in your profile. We're a bit of a stickler when it comes to music with good dynamic range -which most recent recording unfortunately lacks... While I enjoy electronic music, if that's all you listed, we're probably going to find someone else to review.

Sep 28, 2015 at 7:36 PM Post #38 of 78
Congrats to those selected! Unfortunate that it wasn't me this time but @TorqueAudio I'll definitely be putting my name in for your tour! Excited to read everyone's impressions and super jealous of all able to go to RMAF.

Sep 30, 2015 at 1:54 AM Post #44 of 78
I've just posted my review of the t096z, it can be found here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/782596/the-t096z-review-torques-flagship-iem#post_11955030

In the near future I'll be posting some comparisons to other IEMs.  For now if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back