Toronto Winter/Spring Meet
May 26, 2015 at 7:22 PM Post #136 of 250
Hello,

Earlier, around the when the previous meeting was cancelled, there was an idea to hold this Toronto meeting at the end of June (last Saturday of June will be the 27th). Come this Saturday, it will be 4 weeks.

This post has been altered by the powers that be....5 weeks has me in the States....better not to raise expectations for now. Still be good to nail down a date and see present/potential interest to get an idea ofnthe turnout on both sides of the table.

cheers
Ray

May 26, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #137 of 250
Hopefully the early prototype will give you a sense of the above and be your chance to witness something "on the ground floor" and somehow participate with designers on what should be a fun evening for us. Later.

I'm certainly interested, as my Bryston gear is only to be replaced by something Canadian.

I was thinking about hosting the meet in a party room of my condo, but currently I'm busy with my side project and don't plan to digress for a couple of months.

May 27, 2015 at 10:34 AM Post #138 of 250
It's more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow :wink:

May 28, 2015 at 11:09 AM Post #140 of 250
I miss my stupid Harley even if it did give me non-stop problems.

I need to win the lottery, basically LOL!

I was thinking...if any of us wanted to have this meet sooner there's plenty of places we could rent, ie. community halls and such. But we wouldn't
be able to drink, obviously.

May 28, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #141 of 250
I know :frowning2: I'm sorry I've been so busy, this project is finally coming to an end next week. I've worked 12+ hour days all last week, through the weekend, and expecting to be in the office this Saturday and maybe even Sunday.

I'll check the schedule of the party room and try to book June 21st as the official date.

By the way, it's totally the most fun to ride a fast bike fast, and I've already maxed out this one making me miss the supersport class so much more. I guess I'll just have to live with this one until next season before temptation takes over me. :)

May 29, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #142 of 250
I know :frowning2: I'm sorry I've been so busy, this project is finally coming to an end next week.

I'll check the schedule of the party room and try to book June 21st as the official date.

. :)

Is all construction done in the parking lot? Nice to see it moved up as I might be around then to bring a prototype DAC. Thanks for the update FallenAngel.

Ray

May 31, 2015 at 10:58 AM Post #143 of 250
  I know :frowning2: I'm sorry I've been so busy, this project is finally coming to an end next week. I've worked 12+ hour days all last week, through the weekend, and expecting to be in the office this Saturday and maybe even Sunday.

By the way, it's totally the most fun to ride a fast bike fast, and I've already maxed out this one making me miss the supersport class so much more. I guess I'll just have to live with this one until next season before temptation takes over me. :)

Not sure how many of you are fathers... and I am not talking about fathers to your phones and amps, but Father's day does fall on June 21st which selfishly would exclude me from the meet.  There is never a good date for everyone.

May 31, 2015 at 7:13 PM Post #144 of 250
  Not sure how many of you are fathers... and I am not talking about fathers to your phones and amps, but Father's day does fall on June 21st which selfishly would exclude me from the meet.  There is never a good date for everyone.

What better a gift on Father's Day than to allow Dad to enjoy his favorite hobby and socialize with other head-fiers/audiophiles and friends for a mere few hours on Father's Day?

Jun 1, 2015 at 12:18 PM Post #146 of 250
Yeah, my wife mentioned about father's day, and actually encouraged me out of the house to get some private time to rest.  Pretty rare nowadays.

Jun 1, 2015 at 5:31 PM Post #148 of 250
...and I keep hoping my wife will tell me to get a mistress! :wink_face:

Jun 1, 2015 at 10:52 PM Post #149 of 250
...and I keep hoping my wife will tell me to get a mistress!
wink_face.gif

Woah, that fell waaaay south.....

Jun 2, 2015 at 1:45 PM Post #150 of 250

Hmm, my little guy is 6 we'd be hanging out. 

Get him a starter pair of Grados and he can tell all the kids at Monday's "Show & Tell" about all the great gear, music and somewhat cool dudes that his Dad hangs out with....
gs1000.gif

Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back