Toronto Winter/Spring Meet
Apr 8, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #76 of 250
Headphone newbie, here, thinking about attending to evaluate the whole chain from source to phones. I have a modest Grado SR80e playing FLAC rips but like to carry around these familiar songs to see the influence of different setups. Is the meet confirmed for the 19th and is there some sort of admission ?

schooled during vinyl era,
Ray

Apr 9, 2015 at 1:08 AM Post #77 of 250
Hey Guys - I'm lookin' for a little support over at Moon-Audio.  Currently I'm a Moon=Audio Ambassador and am trying to become a reviewer.  They have set up a sort of contest for the ambassadors, whereby we submit a review and have supporters read them and vote on them.  Just go to the following link  http://a.pgtb.me/96mjRC and scroll down to my single review titled  HE-560 REVIEW - HEADPHONE OF CHOICE (Bryan M).- to the right of the review is a "LIKE" box that you click on which gives me your support and vote.  You can also leave a brief and hopefully positive comment also.  Your help and support would be appreciated - I'll let ya all know how it went at the coming meet.

Apr 12, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #80 of 250
^^ Done. Vote for Bryan. Nice review! 
Hopefully we'll see you all next Sunday.
M

Apr 12, 2015 at 10:31 AM Post #82 of 250
I just remembered I have a previous engagement on the 19th - a baptism I have to go to :frowning2:

BOOOOOOO

Apr 12, 2015 at 8:15 PM Post #84 of 250
Yeah, I think my work has me pulling an all-weekender 17-19th.  Depends on a few factors but oh well. I doubt my mainline will be ready by then anyhow.  Waiting on some parts.

Apr 13, 2015 at 4:22 PM Post #85 of 250
I have my last exam on the 20th, I will have to stay in the libary for the whole day in the 19th, can't make to the meet.:frowning2:

Apr 13, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #87 of 250
Ya, I have a feeling this will get pushed back to may/june based on Pavel's work load/vacation

True that.
We haven't actually had a confirmation from our host.
Thank's OK.
He's got his own thing goin' on. :wink_face:

Apr 16, 2015 at 9:30 PM Post #88 of 250
Hey all  - what's the story - is the meet still on for this Sunday April 19 (3 days from now).
Don't want drive down from Barrie only to find it's been cancelled.
Can someone post status please!

Bryan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back