Toronto Winter/Spring Meet
Feb 11, 2015 at 7:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 250

FallenAngel

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi guys,

I'm thinking of another Head-Fi meet soon. :)

The usual crowd knows the deal.

General guidelines :
Be sensible, and don't be an ass.
DO NOT wear cologne or hair products (obviously).
DO NOT have food or drinks beside the equipment, keep it at the bar.
DO NOT take equipment of headphones off a table without prior permission from the owner if you'd like to try it with another system.

DO bring some booze to share. I will usually bring down a bottle of Scotch and maybe a bottle of wine.
DO make sure to respond to this message if you would like to come. For security reasons, you'll need to give your name to the security office before you can enter the room.
DO bring your gear if you can, we'd all love to hear it.

Thanks guys and I'm looking forward to seeing you all again!

Feb 12, 2015 at 12:12 AM Post #4 of 250
There is a chance that I'll be overseas, but if I'm in town I'll be there!

Feb 12, 2015 at 1:13 AM Post #5 of 250
Always count me in.
Forever.
Thanks!
beerchug.gif

Feb 13, 2015 at 10:45 AM Post #8 of 250
The last meet was great. the room is spacious. However we will need to get some folding tables (and chairs?) to accommodate larger number of visitors.

Feb 15, 2015 at 1:33 AM Post #11 of 250
If all goes well I'll be there for sure - would hate to miss a FallenAngel meet!
I was hoping to share a new phone, but just got ripped off to the tune of $870.00 by Canada Post for an express and tracked HE-6 from Australia that got lost or stolen..
Unfortunately it was not insured - this is the first loss I have ever had...and what a loss!
Looking forward to some good scotch to drown my sorrows.
frown.gif

Feb 15, 2015 at 2:54 AM Post #12 of 250
If all goes well I'll be there for sure - would hate to miss a FallenAngel meet!
I was hoping to share a new phone, but just got ripped off to the tune of $870.00 by Canada Post for an express and tracked HE-6 from Australia that got lost or stolen..
Unfortunately it was not insured - this is the first loss I have ever had...and what a loss!
Looking forward to some good scotch to drown my sorrows. :frowning2:

Sorry to hear about the lost package. Canada post has lost a few packages of mine in the past so I know the feeling. Sometimes the package gets lost in the system. Hopefully it turns up. If possible, ask the sender to initiate a claim. Even though you're not insured at least they'll look into it. Sometimes the package turns up.

Feb 17, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #13 of 250
Looking forward to some good scotch to drown my sorrows.
frown.gif

Ouch, sorry to hear that Brian. This would be a good situation to bring out a nice bottle of scotch, sadly I do not own any of those as of yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back