Toronto Winter 2014 Meet
Oct 2, 2014 at 11:49 PM Post #91 of 118
After having missed the last meet I am REALLY looking forward to this meet and am already checking gear to see that I may be bringing.
I'd like to cut down significantly from prior meets and would appreciate PM's of special requests that I may be able to accommodate-
just check my Head-Fi profile.  I no longer have the LCD-2 or the HF-1 and HF-2 as they were traded here for believe it or not. a couple
of high-end watches. (Geez, not another uber-expensive hobby
biggrin.gif
.)

Oct 3, 2014 at 3:19 PM Post #92 of 118
Is anyone bringing a TH-900?

Oct 3, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #93 of 118
Looking forward to seeing you all there, this should be really fun! :D

Due to time constraints, I've decided to forgo the raffle this time, but will gladly accept donations to cover the cost of booking the room and booze. It's completely voluntary, Pay-What-You-Can (or want to) style, no pressure. As I'm putting in about $150 for the event, anything like $10 from most people will cover most of it for me.

Thanks guys and see you soon!

Oct 4, 2014 at 10:23 AM Post #95 of 118
After having missed the last meet I am REALLY looking forward to this meet and am already checking gear to see that I may be bringing.
I'd like to cut down significantly from prior meets and would appreciate PM's of special requests that I may be able to accommodate-
just check my Head-Fi profile.  I no longer have the LCD-2 or the HF-1 and HF-2 as they were traded here for believe it or not. a couple
of high-end watches. (Geez, not another uber-expensive hobby :D .)

Me too re: watches. Are you a member at watchuseek? We will have to talk about watches at the meet...

Oct 4, 2014 at 3:24 PM Post #97 of 118
I have a 6GB data plan with my iPhone, so we can use that if need be.

Oct 4, 2014 at 3:50 PM Post #98 of 118
Looking forward to seeing you all there, this should be really fun! :D

Due to time constraints, I've decided to forgo the raffle this time, but will gladly accept donations to cover the cost of booking the room and booze. It's completely voluntary, Pay-What-You-Can (or want to) style, no pressure. As I'm putting in about $150 for the event, anything like $10 from most people will cover most of it for me.

Thanks guys and see you soon!

No problem with $10, I hope everyone will contribute!

Oct 4, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #100 of 118
Bringing a bottle of scotch and some snacks.. looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow!

Oct 4, 2014 at 6:24 PM Post #102 of 118
^^ I've been outclassed 
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back