Toronto Meet?
Mar 22, 2006 at 2:34 AM Post #61 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by grasshpr
I don't think you need to rent a party room for a condominium complex. I could be wrong though...

I guess it depends on the condominium itself. Usually though if you live in the building and you book the place beforehand, it's usually a very small fee or free of charge.

Mar 22, 2006 at 2:49 AM Post #62 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by grasshpr
I don't think you need to rent a party room for a condominium complex. I could be wrong though...

That's what I'm saying. But then someone needs to host.

Mar 22, 2006 at 4:19 AM Post #63 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Hey, that's one less triport in the world!

If you strike them down, they will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Mar 22, 2006 at 10:58 PM Post #64 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Purgatos
If you strike them down, they will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Now THERE's a scary thought...Triports 2.

Mar 23, 2006 at 8:39 PM Post #66 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Purgatos
I think that level of power would allow their headband to stay in one piece after multiple days of standard wear.

LOL, people just adjsuting the headband on the triports have broken theres. I have read about numerous people getting there headband replaced by bose as they are so sensitive.

Mar 28, 2006 at 11:52 PM Post #71 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by alexs
what university?

Dittoed. U of T I'd assume.

Mar 29, 2006 at 1:50 AM Post #73 of 114
U of T would be great. Scarborough campus would be even better.
biggrin.gif
Much closer for some of us to get there. Downtown won't be bad either, but Mississauga campus would probably be too far for most of us to make it.

Mar 29, 2006 at 2:08 AM Post #74 of 114
Well.......where in U of T can we meet? We need someone there to organise this or at least rent a hall or smthg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back