Toronto Meet?
Mar 21, 2006 at 2:40 AM Post #47 of 114
Heh, one guy has just discussed raising $100 to buy the triports off of me, and then smashing them at the Toronto meet (Anybody who contributes gets to smash.) Sounds like fun, eh?

Mar 21, 2006 at 2:11 PM Post #48 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
Heh, one guy has just discussed raising $100 to buy the triports off of me, and then smashing them at the Toronto meet (Anybody who contributes gets to smash.) Sounds like fun, eh?

How long could smashing triports possibly take?

Mar 21, 2006 at 2:14 PM Post #49 of 114
Quote:

I guess it doesn't matter that much, since buying a set of triports is already a waste of a hundred bucks!

Mar 21, 2006 at 6:04 PM Post #50 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by grasshpr
I guess it doesn't matter that much, since buying a set of triports is already a waste of a hundred bucks!

They were a gift
biggrin.gif
. I'de make sure the $100 went towards another pair of headphones or a purchase on these forums for an amp or something in the future.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 21, 2006 at 6:57 PM Post #51 of 114
Quote:

They were a gift
biggrin.gif
. I'de make sure the $100 went towards another pair of headphones or a purchase on these forums for an amp or something in the future.
smily_headphones1.gif

Money well saved then
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 21, 2006 at 8:57 PM Post #52 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by grasshpr
Money well saved then
smily_headphones1.gif

I'de do it for free, but I do know I could get probably 80 USD or even more on ebay (in this case, I'de be willing to give it to my friend and let him ebay it off and take a good percentage of what it sells for for letting me use his account), but I'de rather just raise money to smash it here. Hey, that's one less triport in the world!

Mar 21, 2006 at 9:24 PM Post #53 of 114
3 pages and no meet coming. I wonder if this will end up as the longest meet thread without an actual meet.
tongue.gif

Biggie.

Mar 21, 2006 at 10:12 PM Post #54 of 114
hi peeps...im noob at headfi and also noob what comes to living in canada...but i wouldnt mind a day of from home (babysitting newborn) and joining you guys...trying headphones etc...but i cant make it unless i can get to the place by ttc...i dont know my way around that good....oooo and i want to smash those headphones you talk about lol...

Mar 21, 2006 at 11:48 PM Post #55 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by eTe
hi peeps...im noob at headfi and also noob what comes to living in canada...but i wouldnt mind a day of from home (babysitting newborn) and joining you guys...trying headphones etc...but i cant make it unless i can get to the place by ttc...i dont know my way around that good....oooo and i want to smash those headphones you talk about lol...

You can always host it
evil_smiley.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 1:08 AM Post #57 of 114
Here's an idea, if anybody lives in a condominium complex with a party room option, we can always have it there
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 1:24 AM Post #58 of 114
There's alot of interest, but no one has volunteered to host this. I don't think renting like a party room would work. Anyone who wants to host one just post it and we'll deal with it later because we can talk about it forever but it won't get done...

Mar 22, 2006 at 2:16 AM Post #60 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Duke_Of_Eli
There's alot of interest, but no one has volunteered to host this. I don't think renting like a party room would work. Anyone who wants to host one just post it and we'll deal with it later because we can talk about it forever but it won't get done...

I don't think you need to rent a party room for a condominium complex. I could be wrong though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back