Toronto Meet - Sunday March 6th
Feb 27, 2011 at 9:18 PM Post #121 of 231

Quote:
Oh dang, I could just as easily have sent away my HD650 in their place. Well, I'm sure they'll be in town by the time the next meet rolls around. 
edit: Your profile says you normally listen to trance? You might get a real kick out of my denons 
basshead.gif

I've been wanting to try out the Denon for ages, definitely looking forward to that
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2011 at 12:35 AM Post #122 of 231
Is there enough room that my gf can come?

Shes a budding audiophile herself, buts as of yet she doesnt have anything besides some scl2 iems from shure.

Feb 28, 2011 at 8:35 AM Post #124 of 231
As for photographs being taken, what about individual shots of people with their setup? That would look good in an album.

Feb 28, 2011 at 7:43 PM Post #128 of 231
My GF will not be bringing anything but sharing my equipment for now ... :)

EDIT: Cancel that she cant get the day off work so ill be coming solo to this one.

Feb 28, 2011 at 10:21 PM Post #129 of 231
As this is my 1st meet, I think it's only fair that I bring some booze... so I'll bring some booze! :D (Along with my favourite portable setup - see my sig.)

Also, I'll be looking to sell my P5's. If anyone is in the market for a pair, I'd be more than happy to trade for something!

Mar 1, 2011 at 5:17 AM Post #132 of 231

Quote:
Looks like there will be a couple of people interested in selling gear, perhaps a for-sale table?  I may be wishing to part with a couple of things as well. :)

I'm not sure I've been to a meet where I didn't walk away with something new, or something gone

Mar 1, 2011 at 11:13 AM Post #134 of 231
I might be willing to part with my iBasso D10 if anyone happens to become interested in taking them. Still in awesome condition and comes with the rolling kit that iBasso used to include with the set before they finally took it out. I don't have the mini-mini and optical cables with me though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back