Toronto meet, Sunday August 7th
Aug 5, 2011 at 9:33 PM Post #62 of 83

Quote:
anywho, if anyone can bring a grado hf-2, that'd be golden, i kinda miss hearing them bad boys.

alrighty, looking forward to meeting y'all.

I'll be bringing my HF-2 AND HF-1...and much more has been requested - see signature.
Lookin' forward to seeing y'all there - should be a good time for all!

Aug 5, 2011 at 10:15 PM Post #63 of 83
Hey, I just remembered (as usual, last minute) that I don't have a USB->S/PDIF adapter and absolutely need one (there is one I might find last minute at a friend's place), but just in case, it would be REALLY great if somebody could bring one - just needs to be coax S/PDIF output, I have RCA and BNC adapters.

Aug 5, 2011 at 11:44 PM Post #64 of 83
Hey guys,

Is any of you bringing a Schiit Valhalla or the LDMKIII ? I just got the DT900/600 and would like (hope) to try one of those amps.

Thanks,
Karthik

Aug 6, 2011 at 1:52 AM Post #65 of 83
I'll be there! There should be free parking in the subway station parking lot correct? I unfortunately won't have any gear with me besides my dslr. I'll probably drop by around 1 until 2ish.

Aug 7, 2011 at 2:12 AM Post #69 of 83
I officially won't be attending this time round. :frowning2: A shame as I just received a pair of (basically NOS) K401s that just sound lovely.

I have a meeting tomorrow afternoon that will span into the later evening... Not to mention the hangover I'll have in the morning. Pavel, let's plan a fall meet and I'll try to get that one off!

May your music flow as freely as the whiskey!

Aug 7, 2011 at 7:23 PM Post #73 of 83
I just wanted to say thanks to Pavel for hosting.  It was my first meet and well beyond my expectations! Great people! Great gear! Great scotch! Winning the DIY DAC on top of all that.  It was fabulous to met everyone!!  Looking forward to the next one already :)

Aug 7, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #74 of 83
Fantastic meet. First time, everyone was friendly. Tried out about half of the headphones because I was too shy to ask around for the rest.  =(

Well, charliex is a god. What a collection! I fell in love with his K1000s, so much he had to pry 'em off me at the very end!

And of course, there were free banana frozen bars. Oh yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back