Topping TP30 initial impressions, warning, and repair impressions
Apr 26, 2014 at 7:52 AM Post #16 of 21
I need a USB DAC, t-amp and headphone amp. As far as I understand things, the TP30 can do all of that, however I can't find many reviews of the product. If anyone has the Topping TP30, would you recommend this product to someone purchasing their first piece of 'audiophile' equipment?

Nov 28, 2014 at 7:54 PM Post #17 of 21
I just received the TP30 today. I plugged in the usb (all ports) and DC (multiple outlets) and there is no light or power. Windows 8 recognized it initially and tried to install the device but nothing showed up afterwards. Is it defective or am I?

Mar 25, 2015 at 8:28 PM Post #18 of 21
Are you sure you pushed the power cord all the way into the power brick? You need to really shove it in there.

I'm listening to it power q701s. For the price, I'm impressed; the sound is very clear, the soundstage fairly large and airy. My library is basically limited to classical music, but the experience of large orchestral stuff is satisfying.

Sep 8, 2015 at 6:28 PM Post #19 of 21
Hello,
I got a topping D3 DAC. But I messed the power supply up, as the chinese adapter needed conversion to european standards. As my conversion connector got stuck in a plugging box, I still tried to push the d3 adapter in the messed up converter, and fire came out of the adapter.
The toppings blue leds flickered, but were dead after a wile.
He does not work anymore.
Do you see possibilities for a repair.
Sending to China and waiting is not worth the money.

Thanks.
Ignace

Sep 8, 2015 at 7:19 PM Post #20 of 21
Hello,
I got a topping D3 DAC. But I messed the power supply up, as the chinese adapter needed conversion to european standards. As my conversion connector got stuck in a plugging box, I still tried to push the d3 adapter in the messed up converter, and fire came out of the adapter.
The toppings blue leds flickered, but were dead after a wile.
He does not work anymore.
Do you see possibilities for a repair.
Sending to China and waiting is not worth the money.

Thanks.
Ignace

Open it up and take a picture to see if there is some damaged components. Without that will be almost imposible to tell you something. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back