TOPPING NEWLY HEAPHONE AMP A90 WILL BE REVEALED ON MAY
Jul 6, 2020 at 8:18 PM Post #32 of 35
So with the Topping Products, what happens if you need service? What happens if you need service out-of-warranty on your products? Where is customer support for their products? Do you have to ship your items back to China?

Jul 7, 2020 at 2:07 AM Post #33 of 35
So with the Topping Products, what happens if you need service? What happens if you need service out-of-warranty on your products? Where is customer support for their products? Do you have to ship your items back to China?
I bought at audiophonics EU and they have 2-year warranty and support. Apos.audio in US also offer a similar support :)

Oct 14, 2023 at 2:05 PM Post #35 of 35
I have requested support for a potentially defective Gustard U18 and I provided proof of purchase through your support email and discord 11 days ago. I have not received any support at all and this unit is not working and is still under warranty. This behavior is shady and unethical. With that being said I can not recommend SHENZHENAUDIO because when you need them they are not there and if you device arrives defective or there is a issue in the future you can not count on support like I am experiencing right now. Shameful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back