Topgear back!
Feb 6, 2007 at 2:59 PM Post #91 of 171
I liked the second episode. I think they are just taking it easy because of Hammonds crash. However 407 km/h in the Veyron was impressive.
biggrin.gif

Feb 7, 2007 at 3:38 AM Post #93 of 171
If anyone that works for Volkswagen or Bugatti is reading this, PLEASE PLEASE let them take the Veyron around the track!! The world needs to know what it's lap time will be!!

Aditya

Feb 7, 2007 at 4:59 AM Post #95 of 171
The fact that it is so heavy could be a downside, but during the race, Clarkson did say that it handles like a Lotus Elise. Gordon Murray, who designed the McLaren F1, originally hated the idea of the Veyron, claiming that only pursuing one criterion (speed) was a pointless exercise in stupidity. However, after driving one, he too was amazed at how maneuverable it is, and he ended up buying one! It will certainly give the Koenigsegg a serious fight though!

Aditya

Feb 7, 2007 at 7:58 PM Post #96 of 171
Yes it will be interesting. It was already obvious from the Konigseg that we are starting to approach nature limits with these cars. I mean last time with the Konigseg it was like watching the Stig driving a formula 1 car. Especially the way he span out.

Feb 7, 2007 at 11:49 PM Post #97 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dork Knight /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've just uploaded Episode 2, it's worth watching just for the first section
eek.gif
How Fast Does He Go?

Anyway, you can grab it here.

Enjoy
smily_headphones1.gif

I love the gif on your main page. Classic. What's that from anyway? I can't remember, is it a Lore episode?

Thanks for the Top Gear episodes.
biggrin.gif

Feb 11, 2007 at 9:15 PM Post #98 of 171
How ****ing good was that espisode just now?

Mogwai ftw as well, they have someone who really knows their stuff doing the soundtracks on there. Best show on TV bar none, it has to be said.

Feb 11, 2007 at 9:29 PM Post #101 of 171
Indeed, that was a fantastic and thoroughly enjoyable episode - The best for a long while IMO and a full hour dedicated to them in the USA.

Brilliant Stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back