Topgear back!
Jan 27, 2007 at 5:46 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 171

Dimitris

Headphoneus Supremus
Anyone else getting excited about the new episodes of Top Gear starting this weekend? I am so glad Hammond made it and he is back. Looking forward to the new stuff that these guys will come up with.
icon10.gif

Jan 27, 2007 at 7:44 AM Post #2 of 171
I've been looking forward to series 9 for like months now. I'm glad Hammond made it out. I mean who else could replace the hamster?
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2007 at 8:31 AM Post #5 of 171
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxATOLxX /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I've got my bittorrent finger ready.
cool.gif

I hope they do something about buying a used car for X amount of price though.

I hope they continue the theme of car vs. _ _ _ _. I really liked the 612 and the DB9 challenges!

Jan 27, 2007 at 8:42 AM Post #7 of 171
Top Gear is probably my favorite show on TV, and funnily enough I have to download it since I'm in the states
tongue.gif
I downloaded a vid of Richard Hammond on a British talk show a month or two ago and it's amazing how he came out without a scratch (aside from a scab on his shin, IIRC. not too shabby). Can't wait for this episode!
eggosmile.gif

Jan 27, 2007 at 2:52 PM Post #12 of 171
Great to see that they are finally back in business.
Top Gear is the best automotive show on TV.

Jan 27, 2007 at 5:14 PM Post #15 of 171
I think the usual, BBC2 20:00 Sunday (I think).

How big is Top Gear in the US then?

Did anyone see the interview with Jonathan Ross and Hammond? I think it was that interview, I caught a few minutes of it in the early hours of the morning.

The three of them have come to an agreement that if one of them dies and it's announced by one of the presenter on Top Gear, the next word they speak has to be Anyway.

Example; Unfortunately Hammond passed away due to a fatal car crash while testing the new Skoda - Anyway.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back