Top 10 Headphones Revealed!
Jan 27, 2007 at 9:48 AM Post #108 of 110
i know people at head-fi hate bose, but has anyone tried the quiet comfort2?
my friends dad just bought a pair, and my friend says they are better than my ath a700s, which is probably likely, concidering he paid $250 for those...
he should have done soem research, could have got better headphones for 250...

can anyone give some evidence as to why these are bad?

Jan 27, 2007 at 10:27 AM Post #110 of 110
Quote:

Originally Posted by webpodge /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the warm invitation all. I've been reading through some of the reviews of the headphones here and it's pretty amazing how indepth everyone gets.

About the comments, whoee it was a load at first, but I tried to look at the bright side and figured the more info that is posted the better decisions other people can make. I pretty much approved all comments except the ones that I wouldn't want little kids to read. =).

I'm def going to check out the head-fi conference.

Lates,
PK

They really posted comments that were so harsh and verbal kids couldn't even see them? Wow, way too go head-fi, jeesh....
rolleyes.gif

Welcome, though. You will find this site very informative, and usually friendly. The feelings we have about BOSE are not entirely, but mostly unanimous ones.

And lastly, I'd like to say that not all the headphones on your blog were poor choices. The Super.Fi 5 pro is an excellent IEM, and tons of people here own them.

Thanks for joining us, PK! Sorry about your wallet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back