Tokyo Headphone Festival presented by FUJIYA AVIC, October 27-28, 2012 (PICTORIAL)
Apr 25, 2013 at 4:50 AM Post #16 of 22
Quote:
Love reading about all this exotic stuff (and even the plain old stuff available in the USA as well). Thanks so much for putting this together - better late than never!

Hope I can begin to pay you back for all of YOUR informative and well-written reviews!!!

Quote:
And, uh, flattering piccy! By the way, M, I go by 'shigzeo' (small 's') not 'Shigzeo' (pumped-up 'S'). Cheers.

Fixed!

Quote:
Great morning "coffee break" read!

Thanks!!!

Excellent.  
biggrin.gif

Apr 25, 2013 at 5:10 AM Post #17 of 22
Always a great read! I do feel jealous that I can't be there, though...

Speaking of JL Acoustic Labs, I bought one of his portable amps, and they're pretty cool --- nice transparency and superb imaging, not to mention awesome battery life. Apparently, Mr. Lee's coming out with a balanced version of it, as well as prototype BA IEMs, so that's something to look out for next month.

Apr 27, 2013 at 9:42 AM Post #20 of 22
It seems like Mr Yamagishi has implemented the Tornado equalizer spiral equalizer tube inside the EX-1000. Is there a way we can order those outside Japan? I am really interested in try those out.

Thanks.

Apr 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #21 of 22
Amazing :D

Apr 27, 2013 at 12:42 PM Post #22 of 22
Quote:
Always a great read! I do feel jealous that I can't be there, though...

Speaking of JL Acoustic Labs, I bought one of his portable amps, and they're pretty cool --- nice transparency and superb imaging, not to mention awesome battery life. Apparently, Mr. Lee's coming out with a balanced version of it, as well as prototype BA IEMs, so that's something to look out for next month.

Looks like a nice amp- I'll try to check it out at the next show!
Quote:
It seems like Mr Yamagishi has implemented the Tornado equalizer spiral equalizer tube inside the EX-1000. Is there a way we can order those outside Japan? I am really interested in try those out.

Thanks.

I noticed that too.  But that actually looks like the EX-600, and the only IEM he sells with the modification is the CKM55.  My guess is that was a test case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back