To TF10 Owners
Nov 30, 2010 at 2:11 AM Post #16 of 48
I'm curious as I ordered two pair the night the price dropped to $95 and so far Amazon hasn't sent me a "we have shipped your stuff" message. I checked and my order is still being processed. I wonder how some of you are already listening. :wink: Not that I am worried, I am just eager.

Nov 30, 2010 at 2:46 AM Post #18 of 48

Quote:
I'm curious as I ordered two pair the night the price dropped to $95 and so far Amazon hasn't sent me a "we have shipped your stuff" message. I checked and my order is still being processed. I wonder how some of you are already listening. :wink: Not that I am worried, I am just eager.

I ordered mine about 50 minutes after the goldbox deal went live 
wink.gif

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:19 AM Post #20 of 48
I did regular standard shipping and notice today that it has arrived through tracking
...unfortunately  since the sale was only for mainland US, I have to wait a week or so more for them to arrive here in Guam  (supposedly guam is part of the US, but you wouldn't know if you looked at amazon policy....)

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:21 AM Post #21 of 48
Funny, I got mine yesterday, well just 12 hours ago from this post date.... and they came in the new eco packaging. I have to hand it to prime and UPS however; I got mine a day ahead of schedule. As my second set, I was shocked to find a brown logitech box in a brown amazon box.
Anyways, the packaging and packing was very low quality for my pair. The velcro for the flap was not even put on correctly, whoever applied it even had the nerve to throw the plastic backing for the velcro flap stickers in the same box. They didn't even bother to put the manuals where they belong, on the bottom of the box, they were just thrown randomly under the top flap of the packaging. The included metallic case did not even have the plastic retaining ring for the case gasket installed properly, it was not even pressed in to the bottom correctly, I had to reinstall both.
Luckily I only paid $95 for this pair.

Nov 30, 2010 at 5:15 AM Post #23 of 48
Am I the only person who enjoys the new box design?

I'm a real sucker for these types of subtle yet effective designs. I also love the style design and the more environmental packaging.

But really though, I never had any gripes against packaging when the items are well secured.

Nov 30, 2010 at 2:09 PM Post #26 of 48
it's not their frustration free packaging, it's promotional packaging like for artists, events and such

they're new, only reason people are freaking out is because they were planning to flip them for profit 

the warranty is the same so there's no reason to care for people who plan to actually use them

Nov 30, 2010 at 3:15 PM Post #27 of 48
I bought mine after Amazon had the 'Out of Stock' up..the listing said: "This item will ship when restocked - delivery will be after December 2010"  No updates yet, that's good news right?  Crossing my fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back