TLE2426 Cmoy
Mar 31, 2007 at 11:33 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

Ace o' Spades

500+ Head-Fier
I remember seeing a great diagram of how a TLE2426 can fit into a CMOY just by replacing the resistors (still with 2 electrolytic) and, but I searched with no avail. Does anyone have it?

Thanks

Apr 1, 2007 at 12:04 AM Post #2 of 10
Here is the board layout for a cmoy with a railsplitter (the splitter is the only component without the silkscreen other than where the pot goes on the right).

cmoy.gif

Attached is the Eagle file so you can etch.

Apr 1, 2007 at 4:36 AM Post #4 of 10
I think that MisterX posted that diagram. But anyhow, just grab the TLE2426 datasheet... it should be quite clear how you would put it in in place of the resistor divider.

Apr 1, 2007 at 4:49 AM Post #5 of 10
I found it.

revisedcmpy.png

Quote:

Originally Posted by MisterX
Implementing a TLE is pretty easy, connect the "in pin" to the V+ rail.
The "common pin" to the V- rail and the "out pin" to the virtual ground.
It should end up looking something like this:

Apr 1, 2007 at 7:25 AM Post #6 of 10
tag for when I add a TLE to another CMoy

Mar 16, 2016 at 7:06 AM Post #8 of 10
It can't be that hard when looking into TLE2426 datasheets... Now can it? Or.. Had you even bothered to look at it?
3 Pins; IN, OUT, COMMON. Output (aka your desired ground level) is half the voltage level of IN and COMMON. So you want to halve the DC + and - to get the ground level? > Simply add DC+ to IN and DC- to COMMON.

Even quick googling shows you numerous of very simple and clear schematics, that you could've so simply done by yourself, but I guess... You just didnt bother?

Mar 16, 2016 at 2:08 PM Post #9 of 10
That's true, but you don't have to be a dick about it. I remember asking the same silly questions when starting out, before learning what a datasheet even was or how much info is available on diy designs.

Basically yeah, Google tle2426, look at datasheet and Google image search, all the info you need is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back