Tin Hifi P1 impressions
Jul 1, 2019 at 10:07 PM Post #275 of 1,427
Myth that excessive money buys ‘S class’ audio quality in IEMs. :beyersmile:
It's a conspiracy. Until now only sub-$100 IEMs could lay claim to the S-Class crown. The P1 proves $150 can, indeed, buy you similar levels of performance. Everything more expensive continues to display its clear inferiority.

Jul 1, 2019 at 10:29 PM Post #276 of 1,427
It's a conspiracy. Until now only sub-$100 IEMs could lay claim to the S-Class crown. The P1 proves $150 can, indeed, buy you similar levels of performance. Everything more expensive continues to display its clear inferiority.
Lol p1 sclass lol

Jul 1, 2019 at 10:36 PM Post #277 of 1,427
Jul 2, 2019 at 12:11 AM Post #279 of 1,427
Surely the P1 isn’t violating the Sound Tier Proportionally Inverse Law?!?
Only just. It's breaking new ground here. Call it "The Theory of Special Relativity," if you must have a name.

Jul 2, 2019 at 12:18 AM Post #281 of 1,427
Surely that’s a typo, and “The Theory is Sound Relatively” was the intended law? :beerchug:
Forgive me. It is quite late and I'm beginning to nod off. I meant to type "The Theory of Special Sound Relativity." It states

"The performance of a piece of audio equipment is inversely related to (a) cost and (b) time on market. The less costly and more recent the equipment, the greater the liklihood of its exceptional performance. Equipment exceeding $100 is right out."

"Addendum A: TToSSR does not apply in the case of the Tin HiFi P1. It is perfect."

Jul 2, 2019 at 12:45 AM Post #282 of 1,427
Forgive me. It is quite late and I'm beginning to nod off. I meant to type "The Theory of Special Sound Relativity." It states

"The performance of a piece of audio equipment is inversely related to (a) cost and (b) time on market. The less costly and more recent the equipment, the greater the liklihood of its exceptional performance. Equipment exceeding $100 is right out."

"Addendum A: TToSSR does not apply in the case of the Tin HiFi P1. It is perfect."
What's really funny is how no one here has really heard it yet, and impressions from the people with hearing infinitely better than all of us are split down the middle as to how good this 150 dollar iem is.
Like I said crazy company that gave not 1, but 2 iems to everyone with a measurement device, for free :)
All the while customers are sitting here twiddling their thumbs.

Jul 2, 2019 at 12:46 AM Post #283 of 1,427
I have no idea what’s going on in this thread but wanted to add that all of Rihanna’s albums have been mixed by Manny Marroquin, an absolute legend. She might not be what you like to listen to, but the music isn’t low quality.

Jul 2, 2019 at 12:49 AM Post #284 of 1,427
Jul 2, 2019 at 12:50 AM Post #285 of 1,427
I believe the first customers have started getting their units today, from what I've seen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back