Time for a new car, what would you choose?
Jul 16, 2007 at 7:17 PM Post #91 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1911 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
2 of the worst cars for reliability (commander and land rover) fyi... looks cool until it is at the dealership repeatedly...the caddy is a good pick

I've not tested/checked the Commander, but I've had a Grand Cherokee Limited for years (1993) and it's still going strong. Looks way better than my neighbor's 2002 vehicles. The good Land Rovers are the "real" rovers (Range). I've used Rovers overseas and there isn't anything, cept maybe a full blown hummer, I'd rather have in Kenya. Still, for looks, the caddy is sweet. Most of my friends and such hate them, including the caddy pickup, but I think they look pretty good.

Jul 16, 2007 at 9:12 PM Post #92 of 94
I voted BMW but I would take a 4 door 5 series over any Mercedes or 3 series.

screw the 6 cylinder get a used M5!!!
wink.gif

Jul 16, 2007 at 11:57 PM Post #93 of 94
c_class_official.jpg

If that really is the 2008 c350 I am so gonna get one. Iridium silver, 4matic, black leather, Xenon HID, 13speaker Harmon-Kardon w/ Sirius.... Oh Baby!

Jul 17, 2007 at 12:28 AM Post #94 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chef Medeski /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ANYWAYS SO UGLY!!

The new 3 looks so slick. The redesigned Bangle style is perfect. Turns my head everytime. A mercedes is an overpriced piece of craps that pass of an engineering dep't cause they have three points on the hood.

The only thing good to have come out of them recently is Louis Hamilton.

I've been around BMW's and Mercedes all my life, my family has always owned one or the other and while you might not like the mercedes looks you're dead wrong by calling them pieces of crap. I seriously doubt you've ever spent significant time in or around one. They are extremely nice vehicles in just about all aspects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back